+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hi. I tried to call IRCC a number of times. There were no assistants available, other times the waiting line was over half an hour. Some people manage to get through. But I wrote a mail to both Ottawa and Mexico. After a couple of weeks, Mexico answered that my application was in Ottawa.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hi. I tried to call IRCC a number of times. There were no assistants available, other times the waiting line was over half an hour. Some people manage to get through. But I wrote a mail to both Ottawa and Mexico. After a couple of weeks, Mexico answered that my application was in Ottawa.
Cases are managed in Ottawa, apparently only sent to Mexico for stamping, such was our case.

armando2027

Jul 15, 2019
Hey armando, have you?
No, not yet I'm waiting a bit cause my application is only 3 months old, so it may still be pending the transfer. I'm assuming it's going to Mexico though since I have been reading old posts and it seems like applications from Latin America and the Caribbean are transferred there.

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Some security screening is made on local VO, many times. After eligibility, it is transferred there. In your case José, you received the PPR mail directly from Ottawa, right? But many people receive them from local VO and get their files transferred even more than once back and forth.

Armando, what is your AOR? Are you on myimmitracker?

armando2027

Jul 15, 2019
Some security screening is made on local VO, many times. After eligibility, it is transferred there. In your case José, you received the PPR mail directly from Ottawa, right? But many people receive them from local VO and get their files transferred even more than once back and forth.

Yes I am, look for the only Honduran guy haha.

My AOR is October 19 2019.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020

Yes, I got the e-mail from Ottawa but it asked to send info to mexico, so I assume, in this moment the file was transferred to mexico for stamping.

RodrigoMX

Apr 6, 2020
Hi!

My file was being processed in Ottawa CPC, and according to my GCMS notes I only had a review required on a stat question. I sent a webform last friday and they told me that my file is now in Mexico City's VO. Do you know if this is normal?