+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, that's tough. I've just asked for the second set of GCMS Notes and also sent one more Webform. Let's wait.

The last answer, in December, was like this:

"This application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.

At the moment, no further action is required on your part.

Please note that our office cannot provide you with an update of case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you for the next stage of the processing of your file.

Please do not to send your passports until you receive our request letter. You should not make any formal arrangements (such as buying airplane tickets, selling property, etc) to arrive in Canada before you receive confirmation that your application has been approved. Do so only after you have received the visas and letter of Confirmation of Permanent Residence."
Hi! Finally how long after this response you receive your ppr? Does the email they sent you meant the file was approved and was in final review or it was in review required state?

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
A small update guys, received a reply from Lvo-Mexico about the status of my file and they said its in queue for the review. I don't know what to make out of it. Any ideas?
Hi! How many days after this message you receive ppr?

Empress1

Aug 11, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
18-6-2018
AOR Received.
8-8-2018
Oh man....thats no good....Mine is eligibility not met and then passed to Mexico VO....I am looking at atleast 6 months more wait I think...
Hi may I ask if you're the sponsor with eligibility not met?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi may I ask if you're the sponsor with eligibility not met?
Nah mine was Express Entry....I have since then received PR but from Australia office and not Mexico office.

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello, guys. I am wondering how could you know that your application was being processed in Mexico. I guess that is my case, since I live there, but wanted to confirm. Is it only through gcms notes?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Mexico has been really fast recently according to myimmtracker, btw.
Depends:

My visa office ended up being Ottawa CPC, they approved our case, now, Mexico City is handling our visa stamping.