+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results have been received

Godeyes

Nov 8, 2021
Oh okay so I finally received my PPR last week Wednesday. From the few applicants I know with normal timelines or complicated timelines, the PPR is normally sent 3 months after the medicals is passed at latter stages. Hence I would say please be calm and give a period of 3 months to see if anything happens.

However best to heed @armoured and either order the gcms notes or an MP to see what exactly is holding your file. But with the medicals requested already I feel in maximum 3 months should be a decision.
please are you a 2020 applicant ? if so what month. thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
what happened with your brothers application??
His file is not moving ahead after Sydney. Still in Mexico VO waiting in line for review since May 2021. Even they have everything Medical, PCC, CSQ, they do not process it.
Which country PA's from and which VO?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
You really need to order gems and contact your mp.
Am an outland applicant, I cannot contact any mp :). Unless you believe I can drop any of them a mail or something?
I have got my case notes back in Aug before MR. Eligibility, criminality assessments were done and info sharing was complete. However medical and security were not started.
outland applicants are not a priority I believe this year.

Last edited:

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Oh okay so I finally received my PPR last week Wednesday. From the few applicants I know with normal timelines or complicated timelines, the PPR is normally sent 3 months after the medicals is passed at latter stages. Hence I would say please be calm and give a period of 3 months to see if anything happens.

However best to heed @armoured and either order the gcms notes or an MP to see what exactly is holding your file. But with the medicals requested already I feel in maximum 3 months should be a decision.
Congrats bro, I have done medicals on 5th Sep and was received by IRCC on 7th Sep. I will be completing 3 months post to medical receipt in 3 days. Am not sure I will hear from them this year, maybe in Q1 2022.
Good luck and wish u all the best

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Am an outland applicant, I cannot contact any mp :). Unless you believe I can drop any of them a mail or something?
I have got my case notes back in Aug before MR. Eligibility, criminality assessments were done and info sharing was complete. However medical and security were not started.
outland applicants are not a priority I believe this year.
Of course you can contact an mp.

Wait - ignore this if you're not a family sponsorship case. You're posting in the wrong forum.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello,

We are three inland applicants; we were asked to do a medical exam on Nov 4th 2021. We did it on Nov 23rd and I asked the clinic if they sent the results through e-medical. They confirmed. However, it's been more than a month and we still didn't receive our medical results. I called ircc and they confirmed the receipt since Nov 23rd, and that I should not worry, but of course I'm worried about it, especially that I haven't seen any case where the MR take that long.

I just want to ask if this is really possible and if anyone heard of similar cases.

Thanks is advance for your help!

syboybey

Feb 10, 2022
Hi,
I was examined on October 27, 2021 for medical analysis. I submitted fingerprint biometric data on October 28, 2021.
When I follow my application now, "Medical results have been received.
'' he is writing.
It's been 3 months, almost 4 months and I'm still waiting. How long will the estimated transactions take?