+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results have been received

Lili90

Apr 2, 2020
Hello,
I had an update for my application status
The medical results have been received, could you help me please to know what it means.
Thanks a lot

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
I had an update for my application status
The medical results have been received, could you help me please to know what it means.
Thanks a lot
It means you passed medical exam. On Ecas it only shows medical results have been received which usually means you have passed your medical exam.

Reactions: Alconsultant

Lili90

Apr 2, 2020
It means you passed medical exam. On Ecas it only shows medical results have been recei
Thank you for your reply, do you know how long it will take to get the process approval
It means you passed medical exam. On Ecas it only shows medical results have been received which usually means you have passed your medical exam.
The processing time are longer than mentioned online which is 12 months. But due virus they are changed .
So to get the PR approval it 12 months

Jitupatel04

Dec 10, 2018
File form delhi india , PNP occupation on-demand AOR dated 01-03-2019 medical result have been received on 1-3-20 before covid-19 situation can you say now how i have to wait for PPR

Reactions: John david

JPW

Apr 24, 2021
Hello,my application was submitted dec-30 and feb i recieved AOR and then i received email to pay RPRF and i paid ,then i did upfront medical and i have received email of receipt. I have not recieved email for my son's biometric and medical and my application is being processed in canada not local office.

What do you think of my application,why processed in canada and when should i expect PPR.

Reactions: Joana081093

Samiraaaaa

May 27, 2021
12 months are average time it can be more or less depends on the case. Right now case processing centre are slow because of virus situation.

If case us partnetsponsrshap how long does it take.. i did medical40 days ago and say it is recived...my application start on julay 2020 and now they just finalizing agust2019 (i saw it on site)

nedvert

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
If case us partnetsponsrshap how long does it take.. i did medical40 days ago and say it is recived...my application start on julay 2020 and now they just finalizing agust2019 (i saw it on site)
Actually this isn't always the case. Not saying it's fair but there are multiple cases on here where people who have applied later are being processed faster for some reasons.