+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results have been received

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Y would they reject
Medicals, misrepresentation and criminality records are the main reason one can be rejected so once your medicals is passed u still have 2 factors to pass which will I believe is in process.

So if you know very well you have a clean record with submitted PCC and no misrepresentation, you should be fine. There could be other reasons one can be denied though but these are the main ones, that could make it difficult to be approved.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Medicals, misrepresentation and criminality records are the main reason one can be rejected
Very few spousal files are 'rejected' for medical reasons (technically I think none but some can be delayed for further tests and treatement etc - even that rare).

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Very few spousal files are 'rejected' for medical reasons (technically I think none but some can be delayed for further tests and treatement etc - even that rare).
Okay so from my experience, I know some few people who been refused cos of medicals and were noted how critical a factor the medicals meant. However, as you said they are rare cases. Maybe only the few I know.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
What is an MP n where do I order this gcms
Member of Parliament in thr House of Commons, you could read more online for more details but this their link on how to find yours https://www.ourcommons.ca/en

The gcms notes, please check this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
I think one of the main requirement is the applicant needs to be within Canada to initiate the process.

Reactions: armoured

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
So you have only been waiting since August 2021. Doesn’t sponsorship of an orphaned nephew take years?
No, it doesn't.
Minors are considered as the applications come in. I have a close relative who has recently gone through the process. It did not take any longer than a regular spouse sponsorship.

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
How long does finger print last? In nairobi kenya before you are given visa, do they ask embassy send you letter stating how are you staying in Kenya?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Oh okay, my pre-arrival came a month before medicals then passed after 10 days since nothing. Was in rare cases some of us received PAL before medicals so is really confusing. But anyways les hope your VO finishes soon. Cos been 3 months now still waiting.
I have received the pre arrival letter in March 2020 and have received the medical request in Sep 2021. Am am outland Feb 2019 applicant.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I have received the pre arrival letter in March 2020 and have received the medical request in Sep 2021. Am am outland Feb 2019 applicant.
Oh okay so I finally received my PPR last week Wednesday. From the few applicants I know with normal timelines or complicated timelines, the PPR is normally sent 3 months after the medicals is passed at latter stages. Hence I would say please be calm and give a period of 3 months to see if anything happens.

However best to heed @armoured and either order the gcms notes or an MP to see what exactly is holding your file. But with the medicals requested already I feel in maximum 3 months should be a decision.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh okay so I finally received my PPR last week Wednesday. From the few applicants I know with normal timelines or complicated timelines, the PPR is normally sent 3 months after the medicals is passed at latter stages. Hence I would say please be calm and give a period of 3 months to see if anything happens.

However best to heed @armoured and either order the gcms notes or an MP to see what exactly is holding your file. But with the medicals requested already I feel in maximum 3 months should be a decision.
Actually i think you're right that with recent medical request no immediate worry. But I'd still do the other things simply because a Feb 2019 app.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Actually i think you're right that with recent medical request no immediate worry. But I'd still do the other things simply because a Feb 2019 app.
my husband did his medical last week. we received the PPR along with medical request. Unfortunately, I have to send again a PCC from India. It is sucha waste. Last time it took us 4months to receive PCC from India.