+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Shine philip

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I did my medical on Jul 10th .2017 Additionalline "Medical Results have been received" has been added. Recently this week, How long I have to wait for PPR Visa office is India
Thanks.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi, I did my medical on Jul 10th .2017 Additionalline "Medical Results have been received" has been added. Recently this week, How long I have to wait for PPR Visa office is India
Thanks.
It needs on average 3 - 6 months, sometimes less than 2 months, keep checking your account, you are nearly will be receiving the golden mail soon. keep us posted.

Shine philip

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks JKan
My son and me have done our medical from India and my wife has done it abroad, whether it was the reason for the delay of our result ??

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
It needs on average 3 - 6 months, sometimes less than 2 months, keep checking your account, you are nearly will be receiving the golden mail soon. keep us posted.
Hi, whats your medical timeline ?? and what was the reason for further tests?? i appeared for medical on 29th Nov and was asked for sputum tests on 4/5/6 Dec and now the 2nd xray date is 1st March 2018.

also did they process other aspects of your application or waited for your medical to be passed first ??

Shine philip

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, whats your medical timeline ?? and what was the reason for further tests?? i appeared for medical on 29th Nov and was asked for sputum tests on 4/5/6 Dec and now the 2nd xray date is 1st March 2018.

also did they process other aspects of your application or waited for your medical to be passed first ??

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
you are almost there its is IP2 stage for your background check hope you get PPR mail soon this month keep checking your junk/spam folder for the golden mail
best wishes mate!
no updates till now.... just checked my GCkey and it5 remains the same. is it normal? thanks

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Thanks JKan
My son and me have done our medical from India and my wife has done it abroad, whether it was the reason for the delay of our result ??
I don't think it's the reason behind the delay, but as long as you did the medical and the sentence of ( medicals have been received and then you passed the medicals) means you are at the end of your journey, just calm down hopefully you will get the PPT request mid or max end of Jan.

Shine philip

Oct 19, 2017
I don't think it's the reason behind the delay, but as long as you did the medical and the sentence of ( medicals have been received and then you passed the medicals) means you are at the end of your journey, just calm down hopefully you will get the PPT request mid or max end of Jan.
OK thank u. WT about u.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
OK thank u. WT about u.[/QUO
we've done our medicals during November, medicals were received in 3 days and approved by the following week.
As I said before and based on the CIC website the PPR request would come during 3-6 months after the medical. Sometimes it takes less than 3 months in rare cases.
will keep you posted.
Regards

Tony2018

Dec 29, 2017
Hello All,

I applied for family sponsership and my wife and kid did the medicals in July 2017 and the online status for
Permanent Residence
  1. Medical results have been received.
It is almost 6 months , any one in the same state ? Can we get any update other than this . ?

Shine philip

Oct 19, 2017
Hello All,

I applied for family sponsership and my wife and kid did the medicals in July 2017 and the online status for
Permanent Residence
  1. Medical results have been received.
It is almost 6 months , any one in the same state ? Can we get any update other than this . ?
I am also same situation. I don't

Akki Patil

Oct 29, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone let me know what do they di in background check? And when they do this? Meaning after medical passed or before? Does it mean related to criminal history?

Pls guide.