+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

dmus

Dec 11, 2013
dmus said:
Hi rizmayo,

Sure I will post GCMS notes ones I get. Meanwhile just wanted to update you back with few details. My dad had met the first lawyer he met in Canada who apply for the case at the first place. And he has mentioned just let it go everything without disturbing the process till my dad gets the PR card, sometimes they might inform the embassy here in Sri Lanka to process with the rest of family members visa's just after it. Lawyer has specifically told dad not to interrupt case now, because the case is under humanitarian & compassionate grounds.

And also I have noticed that on ecas, still there is one file number is "In Process" (the very first file number we got from here in Sri Lanka to fill the forms). The application number which we got with the medical request etc... and the status under my mom's UCI number has been taken out now.

Anyway we will look forward to it. once again thanks a lot for all the support and time. :)

Regards,
Hi rizmayo,

How are you?

Im back here to update about our GCMS (ATIP) Notes which received from Colombo (Sri Lanka) Office. They have sent full physical file, which contents all the letters & forms we sent and the email conversation they had with Canada Immigration and Colombo Mission Section and with us. And I have noticed that there was an email for us in 2012 from the Canadian Immigration in Colombo, for us to send the police reports, which we didn't receive, mentioning that it's regarding our admission to Canada. Since we didnt receive this we have not respond for it. I guess this might cause the problem. And also there are few more letters which we have sent them inquiring about the process till end of 2013, which they never replied for us. Well that is the background of it.

And with this, we got a letter from the ATIP section saying that we are entitled for a complain under Act 15 & 19. So asked us to contact Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (oic-ci.gc.ca). And that letter will be a proof for it and valid for 60 days. Which my dad is going to show to the lawyer by tomorrow.

And also to be mention my Dad received his PR card. And now he is going to work on passport renewal process meanwhile.

Any suggestion other than this?

Thanks in Advance :)

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
dmus said:
Hi rizmayo,

How are you?

Im back here to update about our GCMS (ATIP) Notes which received from Colombo (Sri Lanka) Office. They have sent full physical file, which contents all the letters & forms we sent and the email conversation they had with Canada Immigration and Colombo Mission Section and with us. And I have noticed that there was an email for us in 2012 from the Canadian Immigration in Colombo, for us to send the police reports, which we didn't receive, mentioning that it's regarding our admission to Canada. Since we didnt receive this we have not respond for it. I guess this might cause the problem. And also there are few more letters which we have sent them inquiring about the process till end of 2013, which they never replied for us. Well that is the background of it.

And with this, we got a letter from the ATIP section saying that we are entitled for a complain under Act 15 & 19. So asked us to contact Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (oic-ci.gc.ca). And that letter will be a proof for it and valid for 60 days. Which my dad is going to show to the lawyer by tomorrow.

And also to be mention my Dad received his PR card. And now he is going to work on passport renewal process meanwhile.

Any suggestion other than this?

Thanks in Advance :)
Glad to hear your dad got his PR card.

If your dad's lawyer is capable he will be able to read the GCMS notes to ascertain where your file is stuck now. If he is unable to, I would suggest writing a PM (on this forum) to nekeol with details on your notes. He is an expert on reading the GCMS notes.

Let me know what your dad's lawyer says.

Regards,

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
What is the difference between London Visa office Reply :-

1. Backgroud checks are still on-going on your application. (after MR on Jan 10, 2014 when I raised case specific inquiry, received reply on Jan 23, 2014)

2. Your file is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. (Received reply yesterday - Apr 08, 2014)

I am confused and any help from seniors will be appreciated.

Thanks & Warm regards

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
pharmacistfarhan said:
What is the difference between London Visa office Reply :-

1. Backgroud checks are still on-going on your application. (after MR on Jan 10, 2014 when I raised case specific inquiry, received reply on Jan 23, 2014)

2. Your file is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. (Received reply yesterday - Apr 08, 2014)

I am confused and any help from seniors will be appreciated.

Thanks & Warm regards
last is taht waiting for visa manager final review, soon will be finalized

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Zealot81 said:
Dear All,

Today i got passport request from CHC after one week of submitting my medical, they have given me 30 days for passport submiision. The problem is my and my family passport at France embassy for Shngen Visa and it will come after 10 days. My daughter passport having a problem, in her passport the given name is empty and in surname section her first name mentioned. As per document from CHC the visa will be issued according to passport details and same will appear in health card and insurance card etc.

My question here should i apply for new passport for my daughter and correct her given name and surnname first before submitting her passport to CHC or should i submit her passport to CHC and change her name later in new passpor? CHC has given me 30 days and new passport will take two weeks, which i can apply after getting her original passport from Frnce embassy which will come after 10 days :(.
congratulates for PPR

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Hi All,

After a series of emails time to time and their replies, now I received an email yesterday 1st time by 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' but from same email ID 'LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca', asking me COPY OF VALID UK VISA by email without mentioning any other email ID. So should I send requested document on same sender ID or is there any specific email addresses for documents.
Please reply me ASAP because I have just 10 days otherwise they will refuse my Case.
Thank You

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
fahadkalis said:
Hi All,

After a series of emails time to time and their replies, now I received an email yesterday 1st time by 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' but from same email ID 'LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca', asking me COPY OF VALID UK VISA by email without mentioning any other email ID. So should I send requested document on same sender ID or is there any specific email addresses for documents.
Please reply me ASAP because I have just 10 days otherwise they will refuse my Case.
Thank You
Send Reply on the same email address if not delivered then try 'LONDONIMMIGRATION @ INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA".

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
sallam & hello dear frnds ,....

by the grace of Almighty ,..........

i have recieved PPR1 by email :)

i m needing immidiate help now

LVO requires photocopies of passports and updated information chart.

Now i m worried that no photographs has been asked and second question is that should i send notarised photocopies of passports or send them as plain copies?

plz plzplz plz plz reply the querry as immediate as possible becoz i have to send my documents within next 15 days.

thanks

ALi Asim

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
My friend - GOLDEN RULE OF IMMIGRATION :

ALWAYS PROVIDE ONLY WHATS ASKED - pl send out color or black and white copies non-notarized pages of passport of u and family memberrs.

updated info too

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hey guys here's my timeline plz help advise what happens next.

PR app received March 1st 2012
Started processing PR app Oct 21st2013
Eligibility passed Oct 21st 2013
Security passed Oct 21st 2013
FBI cert request Oct 23rd 2013
FBI cert received Jan 6th 2014
Criminality background check passed march 25th 2014
Medicals redo requested March 25th 2014
Ecase updated on April 15th. Medical results have been received April 11 2014
But I was told by cic agent received April 11.

Does this mean we are done? Our file still says in process.
What happens next our 8 month timeline for pr is June 21st2014.
Plz advise.

Thank you and god bless :)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
rifat said:
Hey guys here's my timeline plz help advise what happens next.

PR app received March 1st 2012
Started processing PR app Oct 21st2013
Eligibility passed Oct 21st 2013
Security passed Oct 21st 2013
FBI cert request Oct 23rd 2013
FBI cert received Jan 6th 2014
Criminality background check passed march 25th 2014
Medicals redo requested March 25th 2014
Ecase updated on April 15th. Medical results have been received April 11 2014
But I was told by cic agent received April 11.

Does this mean we are done? Our file still says in process.
What happens next our 8 month timeline for pr is June 21st2014.
Plz advise.

Thank you and god bless :)
YES, as per other average timeline, your case is in final stage, prior to July end you will get your visa, but after Medical line, if no other additional tests required.
Wish u Good Luck. NEKEOL

Tinger

Mar 30, 2014
Dears,

First I wish success & all the best for all Applicant's
I have applied for PR under FSWP & sent my application to CIO in Sydney NS. according to my knowledge my the entire application package is supposed to be sent from CIO to the corresponding visa office after initial assessment, but somehow, seem like my application has been to transferred to Ottawa immigration pilot office because I received an email telling me that we decided to finalize your application with a personal interview, furthermore, they requested me to send the following:
New police certificate
Carry out medical check
Pay RPRF fee
Now me application status shows (in process):
1- We received your application of Jan 19, 2014
2- We started processing your application on Mar 27, 2014
3- Your medical results have been received

My questions are as follows:
1- Why my application has been sent to Ottawa Pilot Immigration office, does that mean it will be finalized there without sending to the corresponding Visa Office?
2- Is there any chance for refusal after this stage?
3- What will be my next step (i.e. is it Decision Made or PPR or something or something else) & how long it will take?

Your feedback & discussion will be highly appreciated

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Tinger said:
Dears,

First I wish success & all the best for all Applicant's
I have applied for PR under FSWP & sent my application to CIO in Sydney NS. according to my knowledge my the entire application package is supposed to be sent from CIO to the corresponding visa office after initial assessment, but somehow, seem like my application has been to transferred to Ottawa immigration pilot office because I received an email telling me that we decided to finalize your application with a personal interview, furthermore, they requested me to send the following:
New police certificate
Carry out medical check
Pay RPRF fee
Now me application status shows (in process):
1- We received your application of Jan 19, 2014
2- We started processing your application on Mar 27, 2014
3- Your medical results have been received

My questions are as follows:
1- Why my application has been sent to Ottawa Pilot Immigration office, does that mean it will be finalized there without sending to the corresponding Visa Office?
2- Is there any chance for refusal after this stage?
3- What will be my next step (i.e. is it Decision Made or PPR or something or something else) & how long it will take?

Your feedback & discussion will be highly appreciated
after receivng updated documents adn Interview they will start security screening or security BGC i t may take time from 3-9 months otherwise your case is clear and very soon u will get PPR, if security is not taking long time

Tinger

Mar 30, 2014
nekeol said:
after receivng updated documents adn Interview they will start security screening or security BGC i t may take time from 3-9 months otherwise your case is clear and very soon u will get PPR, if security is not taking long time

Dear,

Thanx for ur response, & congrats for getting ur visa.
I've been told that they expect to finalize my application without a personal interview.
I've already submitted medical results, police certificates, additional required docs (bank statement verification), are there any chances for refusal at this stage?. I hope security background check will not take long time.

Cheers

Rinku1975

Apr 4, 2014
Dear Members,

From Last four days my ecase is not working...when i am logging it is not open any thing what does it means... Are you facing same type of problem.....