Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Members received MR line in last year.....start receiving their PPR request.........

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
The Famous 7 Steps of Canada Immigration Process!

There are two distinct ways to meet the criteria for a Canadian Immigration Visa under the Federal Skilled Worker group and there are dissimilar requirements all through the immigration process for each:
1. Candidates with Arranged Employment.
2. All other Federal Skilled Worker applicants have to have work experience and education from a list of 29 qualifying occupations.

All applications are firstly submitted the Central Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Step 1: Your Canadian Immigration Application Is Screened In Sydney, Nova Scotia:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Central Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney, Nova Scotia will only accept your application if it contains the following:
• Signed and correctly completed application forms
• Accurate Canadian Government processing fees
• Proof of English and/or French language proficiency, in the form of the results of an approved language test
• All the documents required (work experience and education documents, etc.), as listed on the Canadian Visa Office checklist responsible for processing your application
• A photocopy of your passport's bio-data pages
• 2 self-addressed mailing labels
• Proof of application for Security Clearances
• Additional required documents in support of your application for Arranged Employment:
• Photocopy of your work permit & your employer's offer to employ you indeterminately once you are a Permanent Resident; OR
• Copy of an Arranged Employment Opinion from Human Resources and Social Development Canada

If the above requirements are met, the Central Intake Unit (CIU) will recognize your application and make a beginning decision as to whether your request will be accepted for processing.
If any of the above requirements are missing, the Central Intake Unit will revisit the application to the dispatcher.

Step 2: The Transfer Of Your Request And Supporting Documents From The Canadian Intake Unit (CIU) To The Canadian Immigration Visa Office That Will Be Dispensation Your Request:

The Canadian Immigration Visa Office will only recognize your full application if it contains the following:
• Proof that indicates you have selected the right Canadian Immigration Visa Office for the processing of your application
• All the documents required as listed on the Canadian Visa Office checklist accountable for handing out your application
If the above requirements are met, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office will agree to your application and make a final conclusion as to whether your application will be accepted for processing.
If any of the above requirements are absent, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office may recognize your application for processing and decline it, or return the application to the sender.

Step 3: Your Application Is Evaluated By A Canadian Immigration Visa Officer:

A Canadian Immigration Visa Officer will make a thorough analysis of all the information contained in the application and of all the supporting documents and review the application next to the current selection criteria and pass mark.

Step 4: Personal Interview:

A personal interview may or may not be required. An interview may be required to:
• Ensure that information and/or documents are truthful and accurate
• Ensure quality control
• Assure the security of Canadians
• Verify work experience and/or education
• Clear up inconsistent information and/or documentation

Step 5: Medical Instructions:
Upon completion of a winning interview or if the interview is waived, medical instructions will be further to you. You and your associated family members, if appropriate, are required to undergo a medical examination by an approved doctor.

Step 6: Request for Your Passport and Right of Permanent Resident Fee:

After the medical results have been received by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office and security clearances have been completed, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office will ask for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) sum and your passport for the purpose of issuing a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.

Step 7: Issuance of Your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa:

Your Canada Immigration Visa will have an end date, by which time you and your associated family members have to enter Canada.

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Security Clearance Requirements for Canada

A person entering Canada to live or work must pass security clearance.
Individuals who wish to obtain a visa for either short- or long-term relocation to Canada must receive security clearance to enter the country. Additionally, jobs that involve access to protected or classified information require a security clearance from the Canadian government. The government requires the second type of security clearance whether the job applicant is an immigrant or a Canadian citizen.

Police Certificate

A person applying for a Canada Immigration Visa (Permanent Resident Visa) must provide a police certificate from every country that he has resided in for longer than six months beyond his eighteenth birthday. If the applicant has resided in a country that will not issue a police certificate, she will need to provide a written statement to that effect. Once obtained, a police certificate remains valid for 12 months following issuance.

Background Clearance

The Canadian government conducts its own background check as well. The purpose of this background check is to reveal any facts that may disqualify a person from entering Canada as an immigrant. A history of criminal activity is grounds for denial. A person who fails the background clearance on the basis of criminality may nevertheless be granted a visa on the basis of "deemed rehabilitation" or "individual rehabilitation." Deemed rehabilitation is based on the amount of time that has passed since completion of the applicant's sentence. "Individual rehabilitation" is judged based upon factors such as a stable lifestyle, social and community ties and vocational skills.The background check typically takes six months to a year, but in some cases it has taken more than two years.

Reliability Status

Both Canadian citizens and immigrants must pass a security clearance to hold jobs that have the potential to compromise the security of classified or protected information. This type of security clearance involves various degrees of background checks, which result in multiple levels of clearance. The most basic is "Reliability Status," or RS. Reliability Status requires verification of personal information, criminal records, previous employment and fingerprint and credit checks.

Security Assessment Clearances

Beyond the Reliability Status, three levels of security clearances are in place. "Confidential" status also requires background checks on immediate relatives and domestic partners. "Secret" clearance is granted on a case-by-case, discretionary basis. Finally, "Top Secret" clearance requires fulfillment of all the above criteria, plus an additional background check that includes an examination of the applicant's foreign travels and assets. This highest level of security also requires the applicant to provide character references.

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
hope786 said:
As per Qorax reply

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security checks r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax
[HI Qorax, I have recived mail stating file is transferred to Paris and any communication to previous office will not be acknowleged also asking for additional documents and forms, same time I have recieved medicals, I had done medicals and DMP has sent it to Paris office, airway bill showed that results have been reached Paris office and a week later I could manage to send additional documents and forms. Now ecas shows that my application and additional documents recieved and pending review, but it does not show any status on my medical results, please guide further process and steps. Thanks a million in advance]

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Ruhi123 said:
hope786 said:
As per Qorax reply

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security checks r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax
[HI Qorax, I have recived mail stating file is transferred to Paris and any communication to previous office will not be acknowleged also asking for additional documents and forms, same time I have recieved medicals, I had done medicals and DMP has sent it to Paris office, airway bill showed that results have been reached Paris office and a week later I could manage to send additional documents and forms. Now ecas shows that my application and additional documents recieved and pending review, but it does not show any status on my medical results, please guide further process and steps. Thanks a million in advance]
thnx.....nice post and informativ

sunny3776

Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
AOR Received.
Processing started feb 2012
Med's Request
27th feb 2013
Med's Done....
4th march 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
14th may to NY OFFICE
VISA ISSUED...
25th June
LANDED..........
26th going naigra/buffalo border
COULD SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW LONG IT IS TAKING AFTER MEDICAL FOR PASSPORT REQUEST ?
I GOT MEDICAL REQUEST ON FEB 27TH 2013 .

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Unfortunately no one can predict, you can roughly get an idea by timelines.

For me, I got medical very late (Dec 14, 2012) while my case went reviewed and started processing on Apr 2012. My medical were received on Jan 22, 2013 and then they asked for state PCC (my US state) which was also sent on Feb 8, 2013.

On Feb 12, 2013, I saw one more line added in Ecas "Medical have been received".

Then I called CIC, and the lady called me back saying they extended my medicals upto Feb 2014 and my b/g chk started.

Then last week, Ottawa said in email --"Your file has been forwarded to the officer for final review. Once their decision has been made, they will be in touch with you with the next steps of the immigration process."

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
hello, hope786

i like to request for GCMS. is that anyway i can request by myself without ask my conultant or it create problems in my case

and also i don't have any relatives/friends in canada. please suggest me way to request for GCMS.

please reply

thanks

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
asna said:
hello, hope786

i like to request for GCMS. is that anyway i can request by myself without ask my conultant or it create problems in my case

and also i don't have any relatives/friends in canada. please suggest me way to request for GCMS.

please reply

thanks
Open Website
http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
Click on Order Rest is Self explanatory

10. I have hired a lawyer/consultant for my Immigration application, can I still use your service

Yes, you can use our service for obtaining the CAIPS/GCMS Notes, Entire File or Additional Services even if you have retained an Immigration lawyer/consultant. The above requests have very specific Consent forms, are handled by a separate office and processed independently of your immigration application.

6. Does it make a difference which visa office is processing my case

CAIPS/GCMS files can be requested for ANY visa office. All CAIPS/GCMS requests are processed through the Canada Immigration office in Ottawa, Canada, not through the local visa office where you submitted your application.

9. Will requesting the CAIPS/GCMS file delay the processing of my Immigration application

No, requesting the CAIPS/GCMS notes does not affect the processing of your Immigration application. In turn, resolving any discrepancies found in the CAIPS notes can help the processing of your application.

Regards

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Re: Medical sent but found no updat

hope786 said:
Guys please guide:
I have recived mail stating file is transferred to Paris and any communication to previous office will not be acknowleged also asking for additional documents and forms, same time I have recieved medicals, I had done medicals and DMP has sent it to Paris office, airway bill showed that results have been reached Paris office and a week later I could manage to send additional documents and forms. Now ecas shows that my application and additional documents recieved and pending review, but it does not show any status on my medical results, please guide further process and steps. Thanks a million in advance

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Ruhi123 said:
hope786 said:
Guys please guide:
I have recived mail stating file is transferred to Paris and any communication to previous office will not be acknowleged also asking for additional documents and forms, same time I have recieved medicals, I had done medicals and DMP has sent it to Paris office, airway bill showed that results have been reached Paris office and a week later I could manage to send additional documents and forms. Now ecas shows that my application and additional documents recieved and pending review, but it does not show any status on my medical results, please guide further process and steps. Thanks a million in advance
Please mention your timeline.....as per your post....every thing is normal.....as well as Medical received concern...This status is usually updated from Otawa, Canada, when Paris office when enter your Medical into GCMS system....then Otawa, MIS center will check it out and if they approved and seconded the medical results then they enter a new line in your ECAS "Medical Results have been received"...don't worry it may take some time....wait.....for it....

thnx

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
sunny3776 said:
COULD SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW LONG IT IS TAKING AFTER MEDICAL FOR PASSPORT REQUEST ?
I GOT MEDICAL REQUEST ON FEB 27TH 2013 .
Did you get...Medical received line on your Ecas.....?