Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
dignity3 said:
hey guys
they are missing my medical after 4 months,,,, they are searching for it ... can I redo the medical without another request from the embassy .. I just want to be on a safe side
please note that my first medical has expired.. they requested me to redo the medical 4 months ago with no stated time permitted to redo this medical ..
all replies would be highly appreciated
you should contact to your DMP and show them VO mail....they have one copy of medical and they can send it again......

hope786

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
hinakhan said:
Dear experts,
Happy to see all of you are waiting the conclusion of Can Immigration with high spirits from last 3 years, while the original projected time was announced 1 year - so all of us exausted our 2 years energies, resources, money and time :)
As I previously mentioned, I passed through medical exam on 7 Jan' 2013 at Lahore and still waiting for Passport request 1/2. Would visa office issue me a visa untile 7 Jan' 2014 or would they grant some grace/extra period for expiry of visa? Or may we specially request VO to grant an extra time of 2/3 months if they send PR before the expiration of medicals?
Please enrich me from your experience or knowledge?
Wish you all the best,
GOOD LUCK!
Hina
Think positively......after medical average time of PPR1 is 6 months.....or if they send you PPR on near to your Medical expiry...normally they may give 3 months extention....so don't worry.....and hope for the best.....

hope786

ravercwb

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Before August 2013
asna said:
recently any one get PPR from OTTAWA VO. my medical will be expired in few months. please share your information. it help in my case. thanks to all.
Hi ASNA,

when does your medicals expire? Mine expires August 30th, and no signs that they will PPR me anytime soon.

Along with medicals they requested RCMP clearance, back in August 2012, RCMP took 5 months to process the fingerprints, then no signs of PPR. In May 2013 they requested another FBI clearance, which I just received.

Looks like that they first requested medicals for then start processing my criminal background.

I just hope I will receive my PPR before my medicals expire.

ravercwb

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear All,

I am April -2009 applicant , My file is in CPP-Ottawa

I have submitted my Medical , RPRF, CPP and Updated Forms on June 15th 2013 and Today following line in e case status is added:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Please tell me, is it positive or ??? ....... and if its positive, then how long more to get PPR from Ottawa now?

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Bravoo

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
So Finally i recieved email from LVO, this time i got email from MCH before NXR used to reply me.

Background checks are outstanding and these may take several months to complete. We will advise further when in a position to do so.

MCH

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
bravo. u cant get dm before ppr unless u r from visa exempt country

pl wait to see wt the communication contains

or it my sometimes be ecas error

pl let us know

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear All,

Maybe u have not seen this situation before...... Let me explain:

As wrote in my above post that a DM line added. So my agent received below email from embassy today, which reads:

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

we have contacted to your employer in Canada and he advised us that you offer letter is no longer valid.I will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application".

My Job Offer is 100% genuine but since I applied 4 year ago, person who received the phone call must have been forgotten me.

Now, my agent is going to send company's official letters to justify that my offer is still genuine and valid, I have 2 question to ask:

Do you think is there any chance for approval now?
Do you think all other formalities are completed, like background clearance etc?

Anxiously waiting for your input

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
A) You have the right to appeal to reconsider
B) this is eligibility check - nothng has started .. vo doesnt start checks before AOR or eligibility

pl order caips meanwhile

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravoo said:
Dear All,

As wrote in my above post that a DM line added. So my agent received below email from embassy today, which reads:

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

we have contacted to your employer in Canada and he advised us that you offer letter is no longer valid.I will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application".

My Job Offer is 100% genuine but since I applied 4 year ago, person who received the phone call must have been forgotten me.

Now, my agent is going to send company's official letters to justify that my offer is still genuine and valid, I have 2 question to ask:

Do you think all other formalities are completed, like background clearance etc?

Hi bravoo,
surprised on the embassy's letter, nothing has ended now, since you have time to prove yourself i guess you can resolve it, don't worry you will get maple leaf soon on your pp, by the way you sent your updated forms rprf and medicals? on june 15th and reply is surprisingly very fast,
i hope this is easily resolvable, i guess it will be sure approved, and this could be a part of background clearance, so with a justification from your side with the company's official letter things will be alright,

good luck to you!

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Thanks a lot prmalr for your words..

This gave me some hope that maybe something can be done even at this point.....

Anybody els on the forum has any advice? please share

I will update you regarding the progress

Bravoo

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear All,

Hi bravo:

The VO provided you 30 days to respond regarding the Job offer. And if you provide the Job Offer again I think there should be no problem.

Good Luck!

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
What is the difference between these two emails applicant usually recieved after MR, Is it have the same meaning?

1) Your Background checks are outstanding and these may take several months to complete.
We will advise further when in a position to do so.

2) Please be advised that your file is currently undergoing routine background checks. We will be in contact with further information once these checks are complete.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
BakuSalman said:
So Finally i recieved email from LVO, this time i got email from MCH before NXR used to reply me.

Background checks are outstanding and these may take several months to complete. We will advise further when in a position to do so.
i received same reply with additional line" MEDICAL FORMS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR BGC" NEKEOL

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
nekeol said:
i received same reply with additional line" MEDICAL FORMS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR BGC" NEKEOL
At least now you know everything about your case, everything is clear now...

Once they complete bgc, they will send MR to you

And once you passed Medicals, you will get straightly PPR :)