+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi Guys,
Any idea on what the timeline is for PPR after medical is done. Here are my details:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 27, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
You have any update !!??

hasan raza

Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys,

I started my Immigration process for provincial nominee program (Manitoba) in 2016 from Pakistan since I have a close relative living over there and after getting nomination letter from the province of manitoba finally submitted my application first week of February 2017,status is below

Date application received: February 21, 2017

and after that the status got updated from time to time on my GCkey account which is as follows :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. Medical Requested requested 6th July 2017 (submitted by certified medical center on their own but it was received by CiC in august,2017 sometime)

Review of additional documents :
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. -Additional documents requested 6th July 2017 (submitted on 24th July 2017)
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Bio-metrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

so for all those who are asking how long will it take,just have patience like me :p , I've been waiting for over a year now and last time that i checked the average process time for provincial nominee it was changed from 15 Month to 18 Months,it all depends on your application and how fast your state institutions verify your documents/background/security etc.

I just hope my I get a positive response before my medical expires. I heard it is valid for a year.(not sure though).

my application is of provincial nominee if anyone else has same status and matching time-lines please share.

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Hi there.. Im from the phils. Our status is medical received.. Does it means we passed the med exam? And what comes next.. Thank you for the response
No, It just to let you know they have received your medicals. once you pass your medicals then they will request for PPR. We also waiting for PPR since 07 Apr 2018. Hope you will receive your PPR soon.

Last edited:

Sansu1112

Mar 18, 2018
No, It just to let you know they have received your medicals. once you pass your medicals then they will request for PPR. We also waiting for PPR since 07 Apr 2018. Hope you will receive your PPR soon.
Thanks can i know your timeline..

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Did you get a medical Redo request after the upfront medicals have expired?

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Did you get a medical Redo request after the upfront medicals have expired?
mine hasn't expired yet. I think they will get back to you before medical expires.

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Thanks can i know your timeline..
find it on the profile page. planning to write the full store near future. let me know if you need anything specific.

May 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
Any idea on what the timeline is for PPR after medical is done. Here are my details:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 27, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Hi
Did you get PPR??

Sansu1112

Mar 18, 2018
Ok ive seen it.. Our med request is on mar 1 we finished it in mar 9 and my husband finished it last mar 26 then on april 2018 med has been rcv that was the status in ecas we dnt hve gc so until now the stat is still med rcv.. Btw our application was on mar 2017 via paper based.. Hope could get our ppr soon..

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
mine hasn't expired yet. I think they will get back to you before medical expires.
Actually they did ask for medical redo as the upfront medical expired. Medicals were passed on 11 May, so now waiting...any idea if they have got timeline for post medicals passed?

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Actually they did ask for medical redo as the upfront medical expired. Medicals were passed on 11 May, so now waiting...any idea if they have got timeline for post medicals passed?
No, Realy there is no timeline for any of the process. It depends on the individual application and the numbers of applications due to process. I have seen the minimum time they have taken to process the medicals is two(2) weeks and I know few people they have passed their medicals 1.5, 2, 5 months and etc.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi there.. Im from the phils. Our status is medical received.. Does it means we passed the med exam? And what comes next.. Thank you for the response
Hi Im from PH too. Where did u had your medical? We submitted our application last may 23 and got AOR at the same time. But we already had our upfront medical last april. Now, after almost a week there’s still no update regarding our medical. We are planning to call the clinic tomorrow.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Dear All,

I have paid right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) on 1/22/2016 when CIC asked me to pay fees and submit other relevant documents. Two days ago, I have received a message in my GCKey online account where I have been asked to pay RPRF for me and my spouse and submit bio page of all dependents including principal applicant by 27th of June. Actually one of friend in Canada paid the RPRF on behalf of me and he also sent me the PDF money receipt from CIC. I have that money receipt. I just wonder why HKVO asked me again to pay the fee. I raised a case specific inquiry to know whether it will be okay to upload the CIC money receipt in my GCKey account. Can anybody suggest me whether it will be okay to upload the money receipt in my GCKey account I have with me right now. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai