new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
ellistev said:
My fiance has "medical results received" in May 2015, still no PR. She applied from within Canada on Dec 18 2014, what a long process.

It has been 7 months since "medical results received", long wait waiting for PPR.

Anyone else taking this long? It is all the refugees from the Middle East causing the delays?
hey i m also on same boat medi. recvd on ecas may 2015 vo nd

Anhhuy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
PEQ, CSQ received: Sept.2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-10-2014
File Transfer...
in processing 18-2-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
29-6-2015 (repeated X-ray)
Interview........
N/A. Decision made: 17-12-2015.
Passport Req..
15-12-2015. Pass. sent: 17-12-2015.
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2015. Pass. returned: 31-12-2015
LANDED..........
Fev. 2016

Anhhuy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
PEQ, CSQ received: Sept.2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-10-2014
File Transfer...
in processing 18-2-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
29-6-2015 (repeated X-ray)
Interview........
N/A. Decision made: 17-12-2015.
Passport Req..
15-12-2015. Pass. sent: 17-12-2015.
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2015. Pass. returned: 31-12-2015
LANDED..........
Fev. 2016
Al Kobi said:
Merry christmas to you my friend Great news indeed :)) so it took you 5 months and half since you did the medical and i think this is normal waiting these days, 5 to 6 months waiting after the medical have been received :)
Thank you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas with PPR :)

Today my Ecas is converted into "Decision made" and added by 2 lines:
7. Medical results have been received.
8. We sent you correspondence on December 15, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors/experts,

I have received an email from LVO and they've attached a form called IMM 1017 E ( Medical examinations instructions ) , which needs to be submitted within 30 days. Regarding this, I have following questions ..

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ?

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ?

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ...

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ?

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ?

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ?

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ?

8 ) Until now, I dont know my visa officer, as at the bottom of the email it just says that it is sent from the Visa section, London and in the very beginning it says that

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear XXXXXX,
Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or ...
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know ..

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ...

I know, you may find some of my questions weird or silly ... but since I am worried and confused and want to perform this with minimal errors , therefore I require your expertise ...

Your insight is highly appreciated,
[/quote]

Al Kobi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
22 October 2014 "CSQ"
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2015 "Federal"
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
20 July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
:)
LANDED..........
June 2016 :)
maplezone said:
Dear seniors/experts,

I have received an email from LVO and they've attached a form called IMM 1017 E ( Medical examinations instructions ) , which needs to be submitted within 30 days. Regarding this, I have following questions ..

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ?

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ?

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ...

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ?

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ?

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ?

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ?

8 ) Until now, I dont know my visa officer, as at the bottom of the email it just says that it is sent from the Visa section, London and in the very beginning it says that

Dear XXXXXX,
Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or ...
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know ..

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ...

I know, you may find some of my questions weird or silly ... but since I am worried and confused and want to perform this with minimal errors , therefore I require your expertise ...

Just go and do the test it is nothing, blood test and you urine, and x ray and thats it, the doctor will ask you about your medical history after that your done, they don't have mental test coz you might turn nuts after you arrive there it is normal hehehehe

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks a lot .... But the confusion is that ... I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. I am worried about that, no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually comes with the medical request. Furthermore, There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, its just system an auto generated MR email.

Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, then what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.

Al Kobi said:
Just go and do the test it is nothing, blood test and you urine, and x ray and thats it, the doctor will ask you about your medical history after that your done, they don't have mental test coz you might turn nuts after you arrive there it is normal hehehehe

FSWON

Nov 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
19 Oct 2014
Med's Request
19 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
25 Oct 2015
Passport Req..
19 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
11 June 2016
maplezone said:
Dear seniors/experts,

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ? Very routine checks like blood, urine, eye sight etc.

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ? Nope. Nothing as such.

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ... If your doctor is e- enabled, he will directly send med reports to VO. you can later call the facility and ask them whether they sent the Medical report and on which date..

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ? If your doctor is e-medical enabled - you do not need any photo to carry. they will take your photo at the medical center.

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ? You need not do anything at all except doing the tests.

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ? By internet. E-medical enabled physicians have designated software to communicate.

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ? Any disease that might pose threat to human health at large scale.

Dear XXXXXX,
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know .. As I know, it should be always an automated email. No one should directly communicate you regarding MR

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ... Just stay cool. its nothing but another regular test. the things they look to check have nothing to do with your taking lots of water or doing sudden push ups

Jatt kadhu vatt

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November 2014
Doc's Request.
27 April
AOR Received.
21 March
File Transfer...
1 march
Med's Request
10 august
Med's Done....
23 August
Interview........
TLU 14th Oct medical results received
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
maplezone said:
Thanks a lot .... But the confusion is that ... I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. I am worried about that, no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually comes with the medical request. Furthermore, There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, its just system an auto generated MR email.

Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, then what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.

Everyone received the same way
I got fee request a day before medical instructions

Al Kobi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
22 October 2014 "CSQ"
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2015 "Federal"
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
20 July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
:)
LANDED..........
June 2016 :)
so i guess due to the holidays the VOs are not working now so if we want to expect any PPR it will be after December !

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Al Kobi said:
so i guess due to the holidays the VOs are not working now so if we want to expect any PPR it will be after December !
yeah mostly officer just take easy in theses 15 days up to 4 Jan
So wait and pray

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Faith06 said:
Hi guys, got rprf and pcc request today. :) to God be the glory.
congrats, your PPR is nearer

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
*********************************************************************************

After 1 year, 6 months & 23 days since I applied, today (22-Dec-2015) I have received PPR :) :-*

Below is my timeline:

NDVO to WVO transferred applicant

App filed: 05-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
AOR: 24-Feb-2015
MR: 06-May-2015
TLU: 14-Oct-2015 (Furtherance meds case)
PPR: 22-Dec-2015

I would like to thank God, my family and this forum that has helped me in various steps throughout this journey!

Anyone who has submitted their passports via VFS Delhi, please let me know if there a provision to get the photographs clicked at VFS?

*********************************************************************************

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
LazyBoy7199 said:

After 1 year, 6 months & 23 days since I applied, today (22-Dec-2015) I have received PPR :) :-*

Below is my timeline:

NDVO to WVO transferred applicant

App filed: 05-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
AOR: 24-Feb-2015
MR: 06-May-2015
TLU: 14-Oct-2015 (Furtherance meds case)
PPR: 22-Dec-2015

I would like to thank God, my family and this forum that has helped me in various steps throughout this journey!

Anyone who has submitted their passports via VFS Delhi, please let me know if there a provision to get the photographs clicked at VFS?

congrats lazyboy on your PPR

s_shahidullah

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Doc Requests (March 18, 2015- Police clearance; June 02, 2015- DNA; Nov 07, 2015- revised DNA, Dec 21, 2015- DM)
Nomination.....
PER : Dec 30, 2014 (DD charged Nov 26, 2014) DM (Dec 21, 2015)
AOR Received.
Feb 03, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2015
Med's Request
March 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 23, 2015 and Passport Sent December 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 07, 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
Dear Forum Members,

Today after long wait finally received passport request today.

Thank you everyone for keep posting on this forum and helping each other pass through tough time together.

Regards