+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Receipt- lost....how to work around that

robertbola

Mar 29, 2009
Hello,

Apparently the DMP (Doctor) does not have a copy of my lost medical receipt. He shipped all my medical info via FEDEX so we know it got there. My question is being that CIC lost my receipt as I'm 1 million % certain it was in there would you think it would be okay if my doctor to write another one up and stamp it....or something else...
please advise ...thank you

suhail_dsouza

Mar 29, 2009
Get ur doctor to draft a letter on the clinics letter head stating that you were here for a complete medical check up, the exact date when this took place and the date when it was mailed to the Canadian embassy and ask him to mail /scan / fax it to you.Then send this letter with ur file no. quoted on the correspondance to embassy looking for it.
Do this only if he cannot get you another receipt.

In my case after my first set of medicals(which they received) , they requested that I do another x-ray examination , now the second set somehow did not reach them , so I got my doctor to write me this letter which he did. I was about to mail it to the embassy , but the officer himself called me and took the doctors information (his name , the date of the appoinment etc) , so i am guessing that they followed up with the doctors them selves , so i didnt have to send the letter.They even said that if they needed anything from me they would contact me , but they never called .This was 3 weeks ago.So i am hoping they found what they had to.
But get this letter done it might help.

robertbola

Mar 29, 2009
Okay I think I took care of business...I think

I went to the DMP. They had a photocopy of the form that was suppose to be sent (or should I say was sent just got lost). He wrote a little note at the bottom confirming it was done and signed. They also gave me a cope of the FEDEX Airway bill with the tracking number...this was also sent to prove it arrived in Ottawa May 1 2009.

Faxed it to them this morning and original copies going to them tomorrow via FEDEX overnight delivery.

rs_shadow0000

Aug 1, 2009
Get ur doctor to abstract a letter on the clinics letter arch advertence that you were actuality for a complete medical analysis up, the exact date if this took abode and the date if it was mailed to the Canadian admiral and ask him to mail /scan / fax it to you.Then forward this letter with ur book no. quoted on the correspondance to admiral searching for it.

khushbu2308

May 31, 2021
Hello
My emedical information sheet is lost and i am travelling within a week
How can I get a copy or if I have to perform the medical exam again ?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello
My emedical information sheet is lost and i am travelling within a week
How can I get a copy or if I have to perform the medical exam again ?
I think the best way is to contact the hospital where you did it as they would have records of your sheet. For me, I asked them to send me email so I have it in my email. You could also check if yours to was sent to you via email. I also doubt if you would be requested another medical exam if you already submitted yours unless it's expired. Cos once it's expired it won't be necessary I think. Or maybe there is some info am not getting clearly.