+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam passed to Not needed

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
I’m experiencing this same problem!

I got excited because I thought I had a ghost update” until i realised that my Medical went from “You passed the medical exam” back to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Still officially reflects IP1. It seems like a step backward. And my medical expiration date is not close.

Does anyone have a concrete idea of what’s happening?
Mine medical status also chnged from ‘you passed’ to ‘you dont need medical exam’ but it happened once my medical got expired.
What is your visa category? My husband has applied for spouse visa in march 2017
Currently it is showing background check.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Mine medical status also chnged from ‘you passed’ to ‘you dont need medical exam’ but it happened once my medical got expired.
What is your visa category? My husband has applied for spouse visa in march 2017
Currently it is showing background check.
I got same today. Changed from passed to You dont need...

Arun Gera

May 17, 2018

I got excited because I thought I had a ghost update” until i realised that my Medical went from “You passed the medical exam” back to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Still officially reflects IP1. It seems like a step backward. And my medical expiration date is not close.

Even my friend got the same message..So is it a problem?
Msg: "You do not need a medical exam "

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Called CIC today.. My medical was expiring in Aug so they extended it now. That's why it changed, as per them
When your medical test is going to be expired? In fact, I have got the same message today.

darwin900

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

Hi there!

in your case what happened with medical? did they ask you to get a new medical done or did the status went back to passed on its own? thanks

Arun Gera

May 17, 2018
first of all don't take tension ..this thing usually happens ... status will automatically again change into" you passed the medical exam. "

Reactions: darwin900

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Has any of you got PPR after the medical went from passed to you dont need them...
Thank you