+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam passed to Not needed

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I passed the medical exam last month and just noticed that it changed to "You do not need a medical exam", is that normal?

Thanks!

Reactions: TyrionStark

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I passed the medical exam last month and just noticed that it changed to "You do not need a medical exam", is that normal?

Thanks!
Yes, that's fine.
You should now be getting updates in your background check down the road.

Reactions: sea83

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Medical exams are valid for 1 year from the date of the exam. Your 1 year validity is probably close to end, that is why your medical exam status on CIC changed.

If that is the case, CIC may re-evaluate your medical exam, or may ask you to provide a new one. After reviewing the new medical, CIC will update it to Pass.

Reactions: sea83

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Thanks! My background check changed last month with my medical

I have never seen someone with this status change (medical passed --> not needed)

I thought it was because my medical exam expired a week ago and they might send a request for a new one. Can this be the case? can they reject the application?

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Medical exams are valid for 1 year from the date of the exam. Your 1 year validity is probably close to end, that is why your medical exam status on CIC changed.

If that is the case, CIC may re-evaluate your medical exam, or may ask you to provide a new one. After reviewing the new medical, CIC will update it to Pass.
Thanks! just saw your reply

CJOG

Feb 9, 2018
Pl
Hi guys,

I passed the medical exam last month and just noticed that it changed to "You do not need a medical exam", is that norma
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Hi,please am having the same issue you had,my medical has been passed for over a month or so,but i noticed today that it changed to you do not need medical exam. Please did you had any issue with your medical after the change and when did you get your ppr after that?

Chastine

Jun 9, 2017
Hi
I just want to ask my status under review medical it says: you do not need medical exam?what does it mean, no medical request yet?

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Pl

Hi,please am having the same issue you had,my medical has been passed for over a month or so,but i noticed today that it changed to you do not need medical exam. Please did you had any issue with your medical after the change and when did you get your ppr after that?

Hey Did you get any update on your application? Or does the medical status still say " Not required" ?

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
hey, I also checked my medial status it says that you don't need medial exam. Do I need to worry or it is normal, did you get the visa?
I dnt knw
I didnt get my visa yet unfortunately
Its in background check since december
Whn hav u applied? I m march 2017 applicant
Wht is your current status

lan34d

Jan 7, 2018
I’m experiencing this same problem!

I got excited because I thought I had a ghost update” until i realised that my Medical went from “You passed the medical exam” back to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Still officially reflects IP1. It seems like a step backward. And my medical expiration date is not close.

Does anyone have a concrete idea of what’s happening?