+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBBS ECA?

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
Dear salmanzahidi,

the following link provides information regarding the different processes timelines:
https://mcc.ca/services/source-verification/ecfmg/

Best of luck,
Dr. Hani
Thanks Hani for the link. Actually I have already gone through that information. Just curious about the delivery times of USPS. My wife is taking up follow up from her's medical university on daily basis and as of now, they have not received any ecfmg. Agent at MCC wrote us that the concerned document was sent for verification by ecfmg to her institution on June 14 and regular mail service of USPS was used as courier.

Unfortunately regular/standard service of USPS is pretty slow and it may take up 3-4 weeks for the document to reach Karachi though I am not sure about it. Already 12 days have passed.

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
The ECA reoport itself from MCC takes 14 business days + delivery time (you can choose for it to be delivered by courier so it arrives faster)
Thanks for the info. So it will take 14 more days to obtain her ECA pdf report once she gets a positive assessment for ECFMG . To cut short, MCC will email her about her ECA result in 14 days (with a downloadable pdf report like in WES) and hard copy will be dispatched to her through mail which obviously will take couple of more weeks ?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Thanks for the info. So it will take 14 more days to obtain her ECA pdf report once she gets a positive assessment for ECFMG . To cut short, MCC will email her about her ECA result in 14 days (with a downloadable pdf report like in WES) and hard copy will be dispatched to her through mail which obviously will take couple of more weeks ?
Actually I don't think it will be available digitally...only hard copy will be mailed . But better check with them

U can also ask them to make ECFMG courier the degree to ur insituiton..therer will be extra fees but you won't have to wait the slow normal post

Reactions: salmanzahidi

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
Actually I don't think it will be available digitally...only hard copy will be mailed . But better check with them

U can also ask them to make ECFMG courier the degree to ur insituiton..therer will be extra fees but you won't have to wait the slow normal post
Ahan that's a nice option. Will seek into it if that can be done.

As far as ECA result report is concerned, are you sure they don't email the result in advance ? I got my bachelors and Master's degree ECA assessment result on pdf via WES well in advance while the hard copy took another 15 days to reach me. As long as, they are emailing you a digital copy,need for the hard copy is not that a priority.

medwiz

May 25, 2014

As far as ECA result report is concerned, are you sure they don't email the result in advance ? I got my bachelors and Master's degree ECA assessment result on pdf via WES well in advance while the hard copy took another 15 days to reach me. As long as, they are emailing you a digital copy,need for the hard copy is not that a priority.
Yes I understand...I'm not sure to be honest..again better email MCC

Dr. Hani

Mar 5, 2018
MCC sends the report in PDF format once it's done and then it takes time to be physically mailed to you ...
bottom line: you will have the report E-mailed to you before you receive the mailed report.

that would save a lot of time for sure...

Best of luck,

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
MCC sends the report in PDF format once it's done and then it takes time to be physically mailed to you ...
bottom line: you will have the report E-mailed to you before you receive the mailed report.

that would save a lot of time for sure...

Best of luck,
Thanks Dr Hani for the confirmation. A bit of relief.

drhoba

Jul 7, 2018
Hi all and thanks for the valuable contributions
Indeed, I’ve done the ECA process and receieved my ECA report and I’ve got ITA 40 days ago and I submitted my profile past week and now I’m AOR .
I’m wonderibg if i should ask the mcc or physicianapply to send the ECA report to cic or just uploading the ECA report in my profile was enough ?

Regards

Reactions: boss123

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017

ECA report will be uploaded on Physiciansapply,com soon after it has been verified.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all, need help. I have MBBS degree from Pakistan. My whole work experience is in ENT as resident. So what NOC should i choose? General physician will be ok for me?
Regards

bilkay

Jul 23, 2018

Hello Salman, Whats the Update ?