+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA students can be rejected?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Most get positions based on their work experience before coming to Canada. Many of the students wouldn't know how to compare their MBA to an MBA program at a university like UBC and most previous students aren't willing to bash their degree. Same thing as the few schools that are primarily international students in BC which consultants recommend regularly because approval is pretty much guaranteed and I assume they pay consultants a commission.
Consultants/Agents work on commission so definitely there is an incentive for them to promote the partner universities. This is why it is important to do a little research as a student as well. Besides, some of who I had a chat had joined this university mainly to add points for PR program so they didn't really care where they studied as their end goal was to get PR and as you rightly said, they knew they would get good job based on their experience. So it would work for people falling in this category. For a fresh graduate, I agree this UNI is not recommended.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Consultants/Agents work on commission so definitely there is an incentive for them to promote the partner universities. This is why it is important to do a little research as a student as well. Besides, some of who I had a chat had joined this university mainly to add points for PR program so they didn't really care where they studied as their end goal was to get PR and as you rightly said, they knew they would get good job based on their experience. So it would work for people falling in this category. For a fresh graduate, I agree this UNI is not recommended.
Are you guys talking about Canada West or MUN?