+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Is it too late to apply for May - 2019 intake now ?
Someone please help quick. I have already applied for UFV - Data Analytics for May-19.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Is it too late to apply for May - 2019 intake now ?
Someone please help quick. I have already applied for UFV - Data Analytics for May-19.
If it was accepting applications when you applied then it's safe.
It would be decided on academics and ielts score.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
If it was accepting applications when you applied then it's safe.
It would be decided on academics and ielts score.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put those in same lines.
I wanna know if there are any other colleges which are open for applications this May-19.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put those in same lines.
I wanna know if there are any other colleges which are open for applications this May-19.
Step 1: Go to ontariocolleges.ca
2: Filter your preferences from the program tab
3: See the options. ( Website does not differentiate international and domestic admissions, so many courses may seem open)
4: Choose the courses you would like to verify the admissions being open.
5: Go to the official page of the program and check whether its open for international applicants.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: arun437

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Step 1: Go to ontariocolleges.ca
2: Filter your preferences from the program tab
3: See the options. ( Website does not differentiate international and domestic admissions, so many courses may seem open)
4: Choose the courses you would like to verify the admissions being open.
5: Go to the official page of the program and check whether its open for international applicants.

Hope it helps!
Wow! thanks a lot. I never knew that I could check courses in ontariocolleges.ca

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Wow! thanks a lot. I never knew that I could check courses in ontariocolleges.ca
Just a quick reminder the website only represents colleges from Ontario province. For colleges in another province, I won't be a qualified person to help.
Cheers!

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
The campus is smaller than other colleges in Toronto with not as many fatalities. On the other hand, Lambton tends to have lower fees compared to other colleges in Toronto. In Canada, there is no such thing as placement so your choice of college does not really matter as long as your program has good courses and has a co-op option. You need to to do research and decide which college is good for your course.

For me in my course of Marketing Management, I personally felt that they were dragging the program for 2 years by adding filler courses compared to other colleges, their fees are not much different from other colleges if you calculate for a 2 year period. The program is only in Toronto which tends to be disproportionately filled with International students ( they even mention this as a disadvantage so I am not being very picky ). They have this program in what they call a " Student-Centered Hybrid Learning Approach" but that actually means you are having to attend less classes. This means that they take more money and can have more students in the facilities ( some people like these 2-3 day colleges but I don't ). The final nail in the coffin for me is that they only go through agents which is an immediate red flag for me. So personally I would rule out Lambton but that is my personal preference.
I definitely agree. I applied for my family member in Lambton and i received an over night rejection :eek:. So, another red flag for me how can they reject without reasons overnight for two separate programs in two separate intakes. They definitely prefer agents and didn't even bother to look into my application and reply to my email. Other colleges like Humber, Sheridian and Durhan were kind enough to reply and answer my queries.

For lambton, going through agents is fine but direct apply is not recommended from my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmrinderK

Rupinder57

Jun 10, 2018
yes i have received my offer letter from canadore yesterday
Hello 22,

Can you please tell me when you applied and got offer letter?

What are the conditions for offer validity

Ie

Last date to pay fee??
Are they saying to pay full fee or how much so that they dont expire offere letter??

Best of luck for visa