+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

r3f1e

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Yes this is the data shown in my GC key till now.
They are still doing background check and PPR.
I have also applied to UCW.. Review of eligibility started on 4 March and no action post that. Even my biometrics was done on 20 Jan 2020.
Raised webform last week, but no reply. Any idea what i can do in this situation?

sbacc

Nov 20, 2020
Any December’20 applicant still waiting for final decision for May’21 intake?
Me! I applied on December 18th and still haven’t gotten a decision. I actually ordered my gcms notes and received them last week, and it says that I passed everything and my study permit was approved on January 24th, but they haven’t sent me PPR till this day, idk why... I might have to defer to September if I don’t receive it like this week :/

Magneto.7

Feb 2, 2021
Me! I applied on December 18th and still haven’t gotten a decision. I actually ordered my gcms notes and received them last week, and it says that I passed everything and my study permit was approved on January 24th, but they haven’t sent me PPR till this day, idk why... I might have to defer to September if I don’t receive it like this week :/
From which website did you order your GCMS notes? And in how many days you received?

sbacc

Nov 20, 2020
From which website did you order your GCMS notes? And in how many days you received?
I ordered them through https://www.getgcms.com/ and received them after 9 days. When you order they email you with a consent form and give you an option to choose between ordering the notes from IRCC or CBSA and from what I had seen CBSA was faster, so that’s what I chose!

Magneto.7

Feb 2, 2021
I ordered them through https://www.getgcms.com/ and received them after 9 days. When you order they email you with a consent form and give you an option to choose between ordering the notes from IRCC or CBSA and from what I had seen CBSA was faster, so that’s what I chose!
Well I applied my study permit through an agent. So will it cause any issue while filling the consent form?

sbacc

Nov 20, 2020
Well I applied my study permit through an agent. So will it cause any issue while filling the consent form?
No, I don’t think so! You have to sign a consent form if someone else is ordering gcms notes for you, doesn’t matter if it’s through a website or someone you know in Canada. You just write your name, address and dob on the document they send you and with that they can order your notes, so there shouldn’t be any problem with they way you applied!

Magneto.7

Feb 2, 2021
No, I don’t think so! You have to sign a consent form if someone else is ordering gcms notes for you, doesn’t matter if it’s through a website or someone you know in Canada. You just write your name, address and dob on the document they send you and with that they can order your notes, so there shouldn’t be any problem with they way you applied!
Okay. Thanks for the info bud. You selected the E-GCMS option right?

r3f1e

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
cAN I ORDER NOTES FROM INDIA IF I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE IN CANADA?

BK92

Apr 13, 2021
Hey Guys, I've been closely monitoring posts on this forum for a while now and I must say that this website did its part to keep me motivated and positive throughout the process.

My application was approved yesterday (12 April 2021) and I got my Biometrics Confirmation Letter along with my Original Passport Request on 13th April 2021 (00.35 HRS IST).

I have a 6-year study gap post my education and my area of work is nowhere related to my previous education. I believe that the key to a successful application depends on your IELTS, a strong SOP, and an overall complete profile. To all the ones still anxiously waiting for approval, hang in there stay positive and good luck.

You can find my complete timeline in my signature.

Rgds,