+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hey Guys, I've been closely monitoring posts on this forum for a while now and I must say that this website did its part to keep me motivated and positive throughout the process.

My application was approved yesterday (12 April 2021) and I got my Biometrics Confirmation Letter along with my Original Passport Request on 13th April 2021 (00.35 HRS IST).

I have a 6-year study gap post my education and my area of work is nowhere related to my previous education. I believe that the key to a successful application depends on your IELTS, a strong SOP, and an overall complete profile. To all the ones still anxiously waiting for approval, hang in there stay positive and good luck.

You can find my complete timeline in my signature.

Rgds,
Good luck hopefully you can receive your printed passport earlier and prepare for the departure. We are waiting for the decision. Hopefully, hear something soon.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys, did anyone went to Canada in this times with partner?

If I have study visa it is possible to take my husband with me? He already has visitor visa but as I understood he can't travel to Canada during COVID. Could you please share your experience?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys, did anyone went to Canada in this times with partner?

If I have study visa it is possible to take my husband with me? He already has visitor visa but as I understood he can't travel to Canada during COVID. Could you please share your experience?
Currentl visit visa holders are permitted to enter

Cherukei

Apr 16, 2021
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
Visa Applied: January 31st 2021
Medical Passed - 8th Feb 2021
Received Request Letter for NSE (Similar to SDS for Nigerian Applicant) - 26th Feb 2021
Sent Webform to IRCC requesting for application to go through normal route because I didn't have an IELT result and it was impossible to meet the deadline given by IRCC if I have to sit for it
Received email from IRCC yesterday - 15th April confirming that they received my webform message.
Review of Eligibility: Not started

Shalomi

Apr 19, 2021
Intake: May 2021
Medical: Upfront
Biometric: Upfront
Stream: Non-SDS

Applied: 6th March 2021
Medical Passed: 9th March 2021
Eligibility started: 9th March 2021

What are my chances?
Did you get any response after that ?
Even I applied in March

Shalomi

Apr 19, 2021
timeline? 1st refusal? SDS? refusal reasons?
1st Application
Applied on January 19
Bio on January 27
Refusal on March 17

Refusal reasons:
1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2) Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous academic record, mark sheets, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

2nd Application
Reapplied on March 19
Bio on March 25th
Medical passed April 12
Waiting for further updates