+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I am here to annouce that my I got PPR today and its only week after biometrics are being given and updated. My advice would be for all applicants, do not make mistakes in your application. Do not and Please do not hear the "VISA CONSULTANTS" and their ridiculous documentation procedures. You can self apply and the process is self explanatory. Please avoid any additional documents that may confuse the visa officer.
If you are going for a year course and paid tution fee and GIC, there is no need to show any financial proof since everything is paid OFF. No need to include any statements or CA certs. Also, why do we need to notarize letters since it does not hold any value outside india??
These Visa consultants have since complicated the process.
PS: I have 6 years gap(employed) changed background(from ed to work) but work ex matches with course. Thank you everyone for your valuable information. I have got all the information I needed to take care all the processes within this forum.

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
I am here to annouce that my I got PPR today and its only week after biometrics are being given and updated. My advice would be for all applicants, do not make mistakes in your application. Do not and Please do not hear the "VISA CONSULTANTS" and their ridiculous documentation procedures. You can self apply and the process is self explanatory. Please avoid any additional documents that may confuse the visa officer.
If you are going for a year course and paid tution fee and GIC, there is no need to show any financial proof since everything is paid OFF. No need to include any statements or CA certs. Also, why do we need to notarize letters since it does not hold any value outside india??
These Visa consultants have since complicated the process.
PS: I have 6 years gap(employed) changed background(from ed to work) but work ex matches with course. Thank you everyone for your valuable information. I have got all the information I needed to take care all the processes within this forum.
Yes mate, you are correct!! The process is very simplified and just requires an understanding of the process and nothing else.
My recommendation is to apply by themself and take help from multiple forums and current updates.
I too had applied individually with some research and found that consultancy is a bit of a headache and the control is not in our hand. Even people don't write their own SOP. It's always suggestible that they write on their own to convince the visa officer about their experience and willing to pursue a course in Canada.

All the best to all visa seekers, You'll get what you desire for!!

Reactions: rshah4u

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Yes mate, you are correct!! The process is very simplified and just requires an understanding of the process and nothing else.
My recommendation is to apply by themself and take help from multiple forums and current updates.
I too had applied individually with some research and found that consultancy is a bit of a headache and the control is not in our hand. Even people don't write their own SOP. It's always suggestible that they write on their own to convince the visa officer about their experience and willing to pursue a course in Canada.

All the best to all visa seekers, You'll get what you desire for!!
True

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
So my brother today got PPR for May ,2021 intake. Now he want to do one semester in india. Can he do that or he has to come to Canada?

Shiv05

Sep 5, 2020
So my brother today got PPR for May ,2021 intake. Now he want to do one semester in india. Can he do that or he has to come to Canada?
as per ircc your 50 % course must be in college for claiming CRS points . Of course he can if the course is online

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Got the PPR yesterday
File lodged- 10 Feb,2021
Biometrics -16 feb,2021
Medical updated and review started on- 30 March 2021
BVL -8 April , 2021 (5:16pm)
PPR - 8 April, 2021 (7:07 pm)
Please share the followings
Age ? , country , sds? Course ? Visa office?