+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
u need to order GCMS notes to see what the officer said. what course did u apply for ? did u have Bachelor's degree ? if u had bachelor's degree and with 6 years of expereince then applying for a diploma or course / certificate that is not PG level or master's will increase the chances of your rejection unless you have a specific reason choosing that course.

Reactions: ricky.lambton

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
6 year exp in IT sector
u need to order GCMS notes to see what the officer said. what course did u apply for ? did u have Bachelor's degree ? if u had bachelor's degree and with 6 years of expereince then applying for a diploma or course / certificate that is not PG level or master's will increase the chances of your rejection unless you have a specific reason choosing that course.
Thanks bud, Yes I will order GCMS notes, I think so I should opt for University or 2 year course. I have done B.TEch and been working since then.

sureaca

May 15, 2020
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I received the same 2 reasons for the rejection. Exact two.
I was confused and lost hope also.

But credits to DM consultants, they changed my application to Dual Intent application. That application shows that, I am going to study and work in Canada. I have no idea of this concept until my Consultancy told me.
Now they cant reject you for the first reason.

Then build the SOP very strong, It should be minimum 4 pages. Then Hope for best.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I received the same 2 reasons for the rejection. Exact two.
I was confused and lost hope also.

But credits to DM consultants, they changed my application to Dual Intent application. That application shows that, I am going to study and work in Canada. I have no idea of this concept until my Consultancy told me.
Now they cant reject you for the first reason.

Then build the SOP very strong, It should be minimum 4 pages. Then Hope for best.
What’s your course and its duration?