+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Just to reassure, does this means that my application have not been processed yet or it is at the reviewing stage before decision been made? Any specific time on how long the review takes? My intake starts in May, I am a working adult in a large MNC that requires 3 months notice for resignation or else I have buy out my resignation. This is quite worrying me.
we are in same boat...i have 3 month notice period in my company

D.J.

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Ppl are getting visa approval who applied under SDS in end of the December and I applied in starting of December as well few ppl over here also applied long before that but they don’t have any updates, don’t know how they are working.

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Ppl are getting visa approval who applied under SDS in end of the December and I applied in starting of December as well few ppl over here also applied long before that but they don’t have any updates, don’t know how they are working.
Bro they are picking files randomly, I myself applied on 28 December and yet to get any update from them.

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Please check the processing time for your country. It's a case to case basis, I got my approval after 3 months while others got in 30 days.

Hi Yanice,

Got an update today.
Application changed to " reviewing eligibility".

1. In your case how long it took to get a decision from reviewing eligibility?
2. What would be the next step after this and what email I should be expecting?
3. What status update I should be seeing in my application portal?

Feel free to let know if possible. Thanks a bunch.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi Yanice,

Got an update today.
Application changed to " reviewing eligibility".

1. In your case how long it took to get a decision from reviewing eligibility?
2. What would be the next step after this and what email I should be expecting?
3. What status update I should be seeing in my application portal?

Feel free to let know if possible. Thanks a bunch.
Hello! Next would be the decision or any request (docs) from them,. Have you done your medical? For me it took almost 3 months since I submitted October 2020 and Fanshawe was only included in the covid approved list on November. Got my approval January 2021.

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hello! Next would be the decision or any request (docs) from them,. Have you done your medical? For me it took almost 3 months since I submitted October 2020 and Fanshawe was only included in the covid approved list on November. Got my approval January 2021.

Medical was completed back in Jan 2021. I hope it goes to decision soon.