Category........
STUDY
Hello,
New to this group,
applied from India Dec 5th-SDS
for jan 2021 intake.
biometric done on Jan 5th,
Medical pass on Jan 20th
admission deferred to May 2021 intake and document uploaded on Jan 22nd.
any one have any idea how long it will take to get final decision.
I have similar situation.

Famara camara

Jun 26, 2020
I have applied study permit for May intake since 30th January 2021, but still now no update almost 3weeks no is that a good sign. My sp was refused. This is my second time.

preetms

Jun 12, 2018
Hello Everyone, is there any update on your study permit, I have seen lately many students are getting approval..

Abouabou

Aug 26, 2020
Hi. may i know what you mean by eligibility update?
When you apply for a study permit, you will have an cic account in which a series of steps are mentioned and your application should pass all those steps. The fist one is you Biometrics updates whose details are registered are written on the top right of your account. in the center of your account your will see a series of steps in which the first one is showing if your eligibility (the review of your application by an officer) has started or not.

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
When you apply for a study permit, you will have an cic account in which a series of steps are mentioned and your application should pass all those steps. The fist one is you Biometrics updates whose details are registered are written on the top right of your account. in the center of your account your will see a series of steps in which the first one is showing if your eligibility (the review of your application by an officer) has started or not.

Thanks for the info. I would like to know if the eligibility has started or not for your application as of 14th Jan?