+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I gave biometrics almost two months after receiving the BVL because the VFS in my country was closed due to Covid-19. I had to travel abroad to give biometrics. Do they evaluate your application even before giving biometrics or should I start counting since I gave biometrics? I applied in November and gave biometrics in January.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I gave biometrics almost two months after receiving the BVL because the VFS in my country was closed due to Covid-19. I had to travel abroad to give biometrics. Do they evaluate your application even before giving biometrics or should I start counting since I gave biometrics? I applied in November and gave biometrics in January.
That is BIL and not BVL. It starts upon giving biometrics but there are cases last year in Philippines wherein after 2 days of giving the biometrics they receive their approval.

Reactions: andrews17

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi, please find my timelines for May 2021 intake. What is the next stage based on information below?

Non SDS
Online Application
Application filed: 31/12/2020
Biometrics Request: 1/1/2021 (Received BIL)
Biometrics Submitted: 6/1/2021
Biometrics Approved : 12/1/2021 (Didn't Received BVL, but CIC Login shows biometrics updated for the next 10 years)
Medical Upfront Approved: 14/1/2021

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
January 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
January 12, 2021 Completed.

Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Message about my application in system:

Subject

Submission Confirmation : Date Sent by System: February 8, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter : Date Sent by System: January 1, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission : Date Sent by System : December 31, 2020

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi, please find my timelines for May 2021 intake. What is the next stage based on information below?

Non SDS
Online Application
Application filed: 31/12/2020
Biometrics Request: 1/1/2021 (Received BIL)
Biometrics Submitted: 6/1/2021
Biometrics Approved : 12/1/2021 (Didn't Received BVL, but CIC Login shows biometrics updated for the next 10 years)
Medical Upfront Approved: 14/1/2021

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
January 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
January 12, 2021 Completed.

Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Message about my application in system:

Subject

Submission Confirmation : Date Sent by System: February 8, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter : Date Sent by System: January 1, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission : Date Sent by System : December 31, 2020
Wait for the status to change "Reviewing eligibility" anytime soon. BVL is received usually before the final decision.

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Wait for the status to change "Reviewing eligibility" anytime soon. BVL is received usually before the final decision.

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Just to reassure, does this means that my application have not been processed yet or it is at the reviewing stage before decision been made? Any specific time on how long the review takes? My intake starts in May, I am a working adult in a large MNC that requires 3 months notice for resignation or else I have buy out my resignation. This is quite worrying me.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Just to reassure, does this means that my application have not been processed yet or it is at the reviewing stage before decision been made? Any specific time on how long the review takes? My intake starts in May, I am a working adult in a large MNC that requires 3 months notice for resignation or else I have buy out my resignation. This is quite worrying me.
Please check the processing time for your country. It's a case to case basis, I got my approval after 3 months while others got in 30 days.