Medical Passed May 18th
That’s the last update. No additional documents requested
Now it’s a waiting game I guess
Checking for updates every other hour in cic. Lol
Ugh :( same here.. no update

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
I know few people who have received the golden email in first week of June. Their application was submitted in the third and fourth week of March. Regarding April/May, so far I have heard nothing exciting...

Reactions: Ashare

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Friends,
I need some help in regards my "Back Home Experience"... Currently, I am in Canada and I have completed my one year experience as an Accountant.

In India, I used to work part-time as a "Bookkeeper" on weekend while doing my MBA full time.,., I worked two half year as part time employee during my full time MBA. I want to use that experience for getting points.,.,. My question is that.,., will CIC consider that experience when I was a student, also working part-time,.... does it have any negative impact on WES evaluation..

regards,

Saudagar

Sho123

Jun 8, 2018
AOR :May26
MEP:june04
Additional documents not required
Background:In progress
Eligibility:In progress

Reactions: Shaq

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello Friends,
I need some help in regards my "Back Home Experience"... Currently, I am in Canada and I have completed my one year experience as an Accountant.

In India, I used to work part-time as a "Bookkeeper" on weekend while doing my MBA full time.,., I worked two half year as part time employee during my full time MBA. I want to use that experience for getting points.,.,. My question is that.,., will CIC consider that experience when I was a student, also working part-time,.... does it have any negative impact on WES evaluation..

regards,

Saudagar
I doubt that they will consider that but don't count on me because I might be wrong. Experienced participants will be able to give you a more insightful answer. I am just wondering how many points are you getting without that experience?

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

I don't know how often people update their profile but it looks like majority of the people who got the AOR in Feb have received their PR. March and April also looks good but May is just lol. I think the process is slow these days?
I was thinking the same. I know a lot of people who have got PPR (whose AOR February and March) in a month. But after that it’s taking about 2-3 months or more for PPR. Hope all of us get it soon !

Reactions: Shaq

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hello everyone
I called cic today and the agent said no updates on my file but the eligibility review is recommended pass.
No further information was given nor my EE profile was updated. Does anyone know what this means and what’s the next step.
AOR May 02
MEP May 18
IP1

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,
i got a refusal today CEC aor may 9 2018.
reason is the noc i chose 1311 is not valid cic thinks my job description is more towards 1431 accounting clerk. job description which i provided was matching about 50% to 1311. i asked my employer to give me the required letter but he said he cannot as they only put job duties which are there when they post a job.
my pgwp is expiring soon. I dont know what to do

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Just a random question: If lets say 50 applicant have applied for CEC in May. Out of those 50, there are few with ITA of over 700 and those with an ITA of 450. Does that point system matter at all while processing the application or it is just based on date and time of application received. I know there are other factors like background check which varies but I wanted to know if the points pushes you further or not.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..