+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May CEC Applicants

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please share your application status if you have received your eAOR in May 2018 for EE CEC.

Thanks,

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Anyone there who saw a change in the status? Nothing for me, I have applied under CEC with over one year of experience on May 01. Please share details about your application.

Victor123

May 3, 2018
Hello All,

I received ITA under CEC category last week and I am preparing documents to submit. I am not clear on few things, can any one please advise?

1) Read from official website, that there is no need to provide any bank statements for Financial support if I apply under CEC class, if that's true do I need to upload the Letter of explanation stating the same and what else LOE should include?

2) I worked for 2 companies in 2017 and I have T4's for both of them and Notice of assessment replicates that.
In the profile, I mentioned only one company under my work history and I am claiming points for that. Do I still need to provide the T4 for the company which I did not mentioned in the work history to clarify the Notice of assessment(total earning for the year)?
I will include my previous company experience in the personal history though?

3) I am resident of Ontario working for Quebec company, and I did my taxes from Ontario. In the reference letter that I got from my company clearly states the Quebec address. Do I require any additional documentation to state that I am resident of Ontario to support my case ?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello All,

I received ITA under CEC category last week and I am preparing documents to submit. I am not clear on few things, can any one please advise?

1) Read from official website, that there is no need to provide any bank statements for Financial support if I apply under CEC class, if that's true do I need to upload the Letter of explanation stating the same and what else LOE should include?

2) I worked for 2 companies in 2017 and I have T4's for both of them and Notice of assessment replicates that.
In the profile, I mentioned only one company under my work history and I am claiming points for that. Do I still need to provide the T4 for the company which I did not mentioned in the work history to clarify the Notice of assessment(total earning for the year)?
I will include my previous company experience in the personal history though?

3) I am resident of Ontario working for Quebec company, and I did my taxes from Ontario. In the reference letter that I got from my company clearly states the Quebec address. Do I require any additional documentation to state that I am resident of Ontario to support my case ?

Please suggest.

Thanks.
I can tell you what I did because of the resemblance in the case but that doesn't mean you have to do the same thing.

1) For the bank statement: I did attach my statement although it is not required under CEC, few of my friends who already got their PR showed less then the required $ in the account even though they were employed and they have received their PR. The officials will look at your job and I think if you are employed at the time of application and doesn't have the required $ in your bank, you should be good. Apart from that you can definitely attach a letter of explanation stating that you are currently employed earning $/hour OR $/mo OR $/yr.

2) Two companies experience: It is absolutely okay to use one of the experience to gain points as far as it is meeting the minimum eligibility criteria. Whatever you are mentioning to gain points, you should provide the supporting documents for that and T4 is one of them. Yes, you are going to mention all the previous company experiences in the personal history else you will have gaps which are not acceptable. Even if there is a gap of a month, do fill it up with "unemployed" if you weren't doing anything.

3) Ontario resident working for Quebec company: I would like someone with experience to reply to this question. I am sure you ask your HR department to mention the location you are working at. Beside that, usually the HR person at your location will have her information on the letter which should be enough but again that is what I think.

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Any news for May-Inland applicant?
Hi
AOR May 2nd
IP1 May 9th
Medical Passed May 18th
That’s the last update. No additional documents requested
Now it’s a waiting game I guess
Checking for updates every other hour in cic. Lol