+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

singhanchal13

Jun 13, 2016
Update on my application:

Application Submitted - 10th May
AOR - 10th May
Medicals Passed - 19th May
Hi , I have a query. Have you uploaded a scan copy of IELTS score card and WES report with you PR application because as per the instruction given while filling PR application, we were supposed to add the IELTS score card result reference number and WES report number in one of section. They did not asked for scan copy.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi , I have a query. Have you uploaded a scan copy of IELTS score card and WES report with you PR application because as per the instruction given while filling PR application, we were supposed to add the IELTS score card result reference number and WES report number in one of section. They did not asked for scan copy.
I am not a May 2018 applicant, I am a Apr 2018 CEC applicant. My lawyer did uploaded the WES/ECA copy(included it within the education and transcripts) and the IELTS copy as part of the online application, hope this help.

Reactions: singhanchal13

notee

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Same as the reply above, although i think i uploaded with my letter of explanation. But yes they do not ask for it.