+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
I always believe in going with the guidance given by them in order to avoid problems.
If they clearly stated you need to inform any changes that happened after ITA, if I were in your shoes, I would do so in order to avoid any possibility of misrepresentation. There`s no way to hide a baby in the landing. If the baby isn`t in the files you`ll need to give a good legal reason for that when the official asks.
Best of luck with your landing!
Thank u so much

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
PPR Date: Oct 19th
Passport Sent Date: Oct 20th to Ottawa
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 23rd
Passport Received by Office: Dont know
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 8th
Return Tracker Activated Date: Nov 14th - 7 PM EST
PP and COPR received: Nov 16th

Finished landing at 10:30 PM on Nov 16th at Rainbow Bridge , Niagara Falls. The process took around 45 minutes including walking to/from USA on bridge.

It feels amazing! The best day of my life! Thank you to everyone for their continuous support! Hope everyone finishes their journey soon! Hopefully my PR card will arrive within 61 days.

Cheers!
Great! All the best to the new beginning! :)

Reactions: kimi_pat

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys I got my PPR mail.

FSW - Outland..
ITA- 19th April 2017
AOR - 8th MAY 2017.
Med passed - 26th June 2017
BG - We are processing your background check 20th August
PPR: 16 Nov 2017..
Thanks for all the support , it has really helped me.
Congrats! Please update the tracker

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellow applicants, I am 30May AOR at NDVO n my bg status went from IP2( we r processing yr bg) to NA3 a few days(3days) ago.I thought Ip2 is the last step n ppl report ppr at this stage. Cant understand this change!!! Pls help!! This has been an out of trend change for me. Rest of applicants who got IP2 with me, received ppr yesterday. Why was I excluded?? Wat can I expect here onwards???

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys
I have a question
Do we still have to work for the same employer if we have scored 50 points for LMIA in express entry??

Reply would be appreciated?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Dear fellow applicants, I am 30May AOR at NDVO n my bg status went from IP2( we r processing yr bg) to NA3 a few days(3days) ago.I thought Ip2 is the last step n ppl report ppr at this stage. Cant understand this change!!! Pls help!! This has been an out of trend change for me. Rest of applicants who got IP2 with me, received ppr yesterday. Why was I excluded?? Wat can I expect here onwards???
I have seen this happening for a few CEC applicants.. Not sure why this happens.. Are you FSW or CEC?.. Be patient is all I can suggest as someone is working on your file.. We are 12th May AOR ourselves and at IP2 since August 30th onwards..

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
You can always write to them or call them to know better but most likely response would be that you are within the 6 months timeline

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Finally got the golden mail from Delhi high commission while the account with CIC is still in IP2. Thanks a lot to everybody. Indeed, I have come across many noble souls over here who have helped me and are still helping others with their application. God bless you guys and may all of you get soon, what you desire for.