+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Finally got the golden mail from Delhi high commission while the account with CIC is still in IP2. Thanks a lot to everybody. Indeed, I have come across many noble souls over here who have helped me and are still helping others with their application. God bless you guys and may all of you get soon, what you desire for.
Many..Many Congratulations!.....

Reactions: Sukh060517

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Is anyone here without any update yet ?? 200 days, still counting here :(

I have got an other ghost update 10 days ago, and later when I called, I got to know that my eligibility has passed : it took almost 200 days for the eligibility to be passed. Now the security has started ( I hope so ..but BG: N/A still )

and I was also told by the agent that, since I have already crossed 6 months mark, 6 months processing time would not apply to me.. Gave me a new deadline and said I would get a decision any day between today and March 30th which is scary.. March 30th means, it is going to be 11 months.. now it is 6 and half months .. almost 200 days

Reactions: Carly44

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017

I have got an other ghost update 10 days ago, and later when I called, I got to know that my eligibility has passed : it took almost 200 days for the eligibility to be passed. Now the security has started ( I hope so ..but BG: N/A still )

and I was also told by the agent that, since I have already crossed 6 months mark, 6 months processing time would not apply to me.. Gave me a new deadline and said I would get a decision any day between today and March 30th which is scary.. March 30th means, it is going to be 11 months.. now it is 6 and half months .. almost 200 days
No same here, wow how can he say between now & march. I mean on what basis?.
Also, i tried calling cic since 8am (when they open) but all they say we are experiencing high volume of calls.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
No same here, wow how can he say between now & march. I mean on what basis?.
Also, i tried calling cic since 8am (when they open) but all they say we are experiencing high volume of calls.
yes, that was very scary.. I called 3 times this month and he also mentioned that.. and asked was I given a new deadline when I called last time? I said no, and then he said he will give one now after looking into my profile and gave me this.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

Without a doubt, it's not what we want to hear, but at least you've received positive news. Eligibility passed means that your chances increased a great deal and sooner or later you'll get your PPR.
Let's be positive. My eligibility is still under review.

Reactions: srujju

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017

Same situation.
Aor: May 16
CEC inland
BG: NA (from 3 months a go!!!!!)

No update from 28th July!!!!!
I called them last week, they do not give me even any
deadline!!!!!!!

Reactions: srujju
Nov 20, 2017
its been 182 days since i have applied for PR through Ontario nomination but haven't heard anything back.

AOR : 24 mAY
PNP
Visa office: London
Current BG status: NA

what should i do? how can i send a chaser?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017

Same here.. AOR May 12th.. was in IP2 since Aug 30th... Suddenly two weeks ago the Additional docs changed once again from Not needed to being reviewed ..Hopeful that golden email is close by

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
its been 182 days since i have applied for PR through Ontario nomination but haven't heard anything back.

AOR : 24 mAY
PNP
Visa office: London
Current BG status: NA

what should i do? how can i send a chaser?
Write a mail to your LVO, also try approaching them through the email id for the respective Canada High Commission meant for immigration inquiries

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hey Guys

Iam June CEC applicant. I have had Meds passed, R10 passed , Elligabilty& Criminality all passed. My BG check is NA and has been since ADR Oct 4th..i called a CIC agent a few weeks ago and he said to manage my expectations it could be April until i get a response. So i assumed i was i SS. Im from Australia & Only lived Aus & Canada. I called again this morning & the agent advised that they have put a 4 month buffa on CEC apps as there is a backlog & i might expect an answer in March but everything on my application looks good..... so whyyyyyyy are ppl getting their PPRs 1-3 months and ours gets pushed back ?!?! It just doest make any sense- anyone else been told this?
P.s the lady advised i wss NOT in SS.... im so confused

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys

Iam June CEC applicant. I have had Meds passed, R10 passed , Elligabilty& Criminality all passed. My BG check is NA and has been since ADR Oct 4th..i called a CIC agent a few weeks ago and he said to manage my expectations it could be April until i get a response. So i assumed i was i SS. Im from Australia & Only lived Aus & Canada. I called again this morning & the agent advised that they have put a 4 month buffa on CEC apps as there is a backlog & i might expect an answer in March but everything on my application looks good..... so whyyyyyyy are ppl getting their PPRs 1-3 months and ours gets pushed back ?!?! It just doest make any sense- anyone else been told this?

plz what is SS?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hey Guys

We both are on the same boat... He told me that it would until March 30th for me. He has mentioned everything's passed, except security which is pending. I have not been to any country either. India my home country and now in Canada.
Does occupation of an applicant trigger the security ??
and my eligibility was passed just a couple weeks ago.. BG is still N/A

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
We both are on the same boat... He told me that it would until March 30th for me. He has mentioned everything's passed, except security which is pending. I have not been to any country either. India my home country and now in Canada.
Does occupation of an applicant trigger the security ??
and my eligibility was passed just a couple weeks ago.. BG is still N/A
How did you manage to speak to the Agent.. Can you remember the options by any chance.. I am being led to the IVR