+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They called me right away after they hung up on him.
Employer in canada
CIC INLAND
CIC called my previous employer outside of Canada. I'm currently in Canada and they haven't called me yet. I don't know if I should be worried or what.

MAY 17 AOR - CEC Inland

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
CIC called my previous employer outside of Canada. I'm currently in Canada and they haven't called me yet. I don't know if I should be worried or what.

MAY 17 AOR - CEC Inland
They have called my employer too, but not me... Dont have to worry even if they have called/or not called you after calling your employer.. and after the call, I have got an update and my eligibility was passed.. They call randomly for quality check.. as long as, you have provided all the proper documents and your employer answers the call, it should be good.

aquamila

Mar 20, 2015
Hello! I'm May 2017 AOR applicant, CEC inland. I'm waiting for PPR almost 6 months. Yesterday I got my GCMS notes and was really surprised - my case was approved almost 2 months ago and visas and COPR were generated as well. However there were no other movements after that.

It is really confused and I have no idea what could have happened with my file. Should I just keep waiting? I wrote an email to Ottawa office and through the CSE. Now I'm trying to call to CIC agents (without any success though). I'm definitely sure that I couldn't miss PPR letter but I don't understand if this time gap between the approval and the passport request can be so long?
Finally I reached CIC agent and she confirms that my PPR was sent on September, 29 to the email that was connected to my UCI in 2013 when I applied to student visa, and it was my ex immigration consultant email address. And in my actual application for PR I used absolutely different email. CIC agent changed my email from old to the actual one and said that they will send me new PPR during the next 2 week.

I also wrote to the immigration consultant and told her all story. However, she said that she never got my PPR and said that she knew some same cases. Sometimes people don’t get PPR through their emails. She gave me her special contact in CIC and in 10 minutes after I sent email to him where I explained this whole situation, I finally got my PPR.

So the first date when I got PPR is September 29, 2017. And second is today - November 23, 2017.

Don't be calm for months, guys! Request notes and call CIC, if you think that your processing is really slow. I can call CIC agents many days ago, but I decided to be patient and it was absolutely wrong decision, I just lost almost 2 months for useless waiting.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Of course, I've been checking all my emails, spam boxes, etc. constantly since the day when I got eAOR. All this time I got all emails from myCIC accout, from Ottawa office where I wrote to know more about my case, from ATIP / AIPRP without any problem. But not PPR letter. Will try to call CIC agents tomorrow. And thanks! I hope they tell me tomorrow what is going on.
the PPR email comes from a different email address and not your regular one

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Finally I reached CIC agent and she confirms that my PPR was sent on September, 29 to the email that was connected to my UCI in 2013 when I applied to student visa, and it was my ex immigration consultant email address. And in my actual application for PR I used absolutely different email. CIC agent changed my email from old to the actual one and said that they will send me new PPR during the next 2 week.

I also wrote to the immigration consultant and told her all story. However, she said that she never got my PPR and said that she knew some same cases. Sometimes people don’t get PPR through their emails. She gave me her special contact in CIC and in 10 minutes after I sent email to him where I explained this whole situation, I finally got my PPR.

So the first date when I got PPR is September 29, 2017. And second is today - November 23, 2017.

Don't be calm for months, guys! Request notes and call CIC, if you think that your processing is really slow. I can call CIC agents many days ago, but I decided to be patient and it was absolutely wrong decision, I just lost almost 2 months for useless waiting.

Thanks for the suggestion.. however its very difficult to get through to CIC on the phone .. :-(

Congratulations on your PPR ... Enjoy the moment ..

Feel very tempted to ask for ex-immigration consultants special contact.. might just bail a few of us out who are (im)patiently waiting for the golden email and have crossed the 6 months mark.. ;-)

Hopefully the rest of us who are waiting will also hear some great news soon..

Reactions: Carly44

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Hey mate, what number did you use to call the CIC? My category is FSWO and am on 182 days and counting. Though, I applied through a concultant in Canada so not sure which VO my file is held.

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hello all, im at a funny situation, i dont know if some of you have the same problem, my AOR is 6th May, my BG ip1 went to na2 at 30 Oct, and my employer received the verification call at 8th Nov, and two days later the BG changed back to ip1 wording (your application is inprogress, we will send you a message when we start your background check). I have searched on the forum, and couldn't find any similar situation. All the information is saying after na2 the BG chang to (we are processing.......). Please help me out , if someone knows about this , what is the problem. By the way i asked my employer, he said the office just asked about my employment, and my boss confirmedeverything , and told
me the officer is satisfied.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Its been more than six months for me.. i applied on 18th may and on 18th november six months completed. Only change in my application was on 30th june i.e. medical passed.. my application is in London visa office.. is it normal to go... plz guide me in this regard.. i applied as a fsw outlander..

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
]Its been more than six months for me.. i applied on 18th may and on 18th november six months completed. Only change in my application was on 30th june i.e. medical passed.. my application is in London visa office.. is it normal to go beyond 6 months... plz guide me in this regard.. i applied as a fsw

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
]Its been more than six months for me.. i applied on 18th may and on 18th november six months completed. Only change in my application was on 30th june i.e. medical passed.. my application is in London visa office.. is it normal to go beyond 6 months... plz guide me in this regard.. i applied as a fsw
I'm in the same situation as well, AOR was 23rd May and my application is also in the London visa office. My solicitor sent them an email 2 weeks ago but simply got a generic reply back saying that it's in progress. Reading the comments of the people whose applications were processed by the London visa office sort of gave me an idea that it's going to be a slow progress. So I would say just be patient and I'm sure it won't be long. You can always drop them an email to check the status.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Its been more than six months for me.. i applied on 18th may and on 18th november six months completed. Only change in my application was on 30th june i.e. medical passed.. my application is in London visa office.. is it normal to go... plz guide me in this regard.. i applied as a fsw outlander..
Call them or email them..

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I'm in the same situation as well, AOR was 23rd May and my application is also in the London visa office. My solicitor sent them an email 2 weeks ago but simply got a generic reply back saying that it's in progress. Reading the comments of the people whose applications were processed by the London visa office sort of gave me an idea that it's going to be a slow progress. So I would say just be patient and I'm sure it won't be long. You can always drop them an email to check the status.
They reply only to the emails that are sent from the registered email address of the applicant.. so if you have applied through a solicitor (like quite a few of us) this will need to go thru them.. if you can then call them and see if you get an agent