+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
We both are on the same boat... He told me that it would until March 30th for me. He has mentioned everything's passed, except security which is pending. I have not been to any country either. India my home country and now in Canada.
Does occupation of an applicant trigger the security ??
and my eligibility was passed just a couple weeks ago.. BG is still N/A
I thought that actually re employment... ive been working with a reputable bank for 10 years. So not sure

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
How did you manage to speak to the Agent.. Can you remember the options by any chance.. I am being led to the IVR
I usually call in the morning .. like 9 EST .. It connects, but the wait time would be around 30 mins.. The options are pretty much same as you use.. sometimes it gets to IVR when there are too many people in the queue I guess.. It is just random..

I call, I use 1, 1, 2, 2, and then enter my application number and then dob and then wait for the next instructions..

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I thought that actually re employment... ive been working with a reputable bank for 10 years. So not sure
EMployement would be done in Eligibility right .. I have googled about security .. according to google and wikipedia, canadian security means, checks for criminal records( which would be done in criminality ), and material susbtance consumption, any frauds done and some other things related to that which may cause harm to the country .. I do not know this is the proper source or not..

I have seen somewhere in the forum long back that, travel history, occupation that have chances to cause threat to the country would trigger security ... sometimes quality check.

aquamila

Mar 20, 2015
Hello! I'm May 2017 AOR applicant, CEC inland. I'm waiting for PPR almost 6 months. Yesterday I got my GCMS notes and was really surprised - my case was approved almost 2 months ago and visas and COPR were generated as well. However there were no other movements after that.

It is really confused and I have no idea what could have happened with my file. Should I just keep waiting? I wrote an email to Ottawa office and through the CSE. Now I'm trying to call to CIC agents (without any success though). I'm definitely sure that I couldn't miss PPR letter but I don't understand if this time gap between the approval and the passport request can be so long?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hello! I'm May 2017 AOR applicant, CEC inland. I'm waiting for PPR almost 6 months. Yesterday I got my GCMS notes and was really surprised - my case was approved almost 2 months ago and visas and COPR were generated as well. However there were no other movements after that.

It is really confused and I have no idea what could have happened with my file. Should I just keep waiting? I wrote an email to Ottawa office and through the CSE. Now I'm trying to call to CIC agents (without any success though). I'm definitely sure that I couldn't miss PPR letter but I don't understand if this time gap between the approval and the passport request can be so long?
Oh wow! Give them a call in the morning rigjt away. Congrats tho :)

Reactions: aquamila

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017

Check your Junk email and your account for any update in the corresponding period.. Congrats..now you only have to contact CIC to get things sorted.. All the best

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
Guys today my employer n me got call from immigration officer
Both were asked few questions.
1 or 2 answers did not match.

Really stressed.
What do u think woulb b the outcome?

aquamila

Mar 20, 2015
Check your Junk email and your account for any update in the corresponding period.. Congrats..now you only have to contact CIC to get things sorted.. All the best
Of course, I've been checking all my emails, spam boxes, etc. constantly since the day when I got eAOR. All this time I got all emails from myCIC accout, from Ottawa office where I wrote to know more about my case, from ATIP / AIPRP without any problem. But not PPR letter. Will try to call CIC agents tomorrow. And thanks! I hope they tell me tomorrow what is going on.

Reactions: Carly44

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017

Really stressed.
Dont worry its not over until its over. Same thing happened with my friend in 2015 he fumbled in a couple of questions but he got PR. Just stay positive. Can you please tell what questions were asked by them?

Reactions: Mrwaitingtoolong

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
Dont worry its not over until its over. Same thing happened with my friend in 2015 he fumbled in a couple of questions but he got PR. Just stay positive. Can you please tell what questions were asked by them?
How did i find my job?
Job duties?
Number of employees?
Do i get job benefits?
How many hours do i work?
Did u submit resume while finding job?
Were u interviewed by the employer?

There were many questions?
We did not match on number of employees.
So that is why i am too stressed up?

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Really stressed.

Please what is the time interval between the call with ur employer and the time they called you. Is your employer in Canada or outside Canada?