FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
PPR!! AOR May 26. Request Letter - Nov 06. No email just logged into my CIC and saw a new message. (BGC is still at NA2)

FSW-O +1 dependent
Mar 01.17 - ITA Received
May 26.17 - AOR
Jul 02.17 - Medicals Passed
Jul 03.17 - BGC NA1 to IP1
Jul 04.17 - BGC 1P1 to NA2
Aug 08.17 - File Transferred to POS, Trinidad VO
Nov 06.17 - RPRF & PPR

7 days to submit! (Ridiculous timeline). Also asked for RPRF and Schedule A update.
I am so relieved! Good luck to those who are still waiting!

Reactions: Sukh060517

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
PPR!! AOR May 26. Request Letter - Nov 06. No email just logged into my CIC and saw a new message. (BGC is still at NA2)

FSW-O +1 dependent
Mar 01.17 - ITA Received
May 26.17 - AOR
Nov 06.17 - RPRF & PPR

7 days to submit! (Ridiculous timeline). Also asked for RPRF and Schedule A update.
I am so relieved! Good luck those who are still waiting!

Congrats my friend.. All the very best

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

FSW-O +1 dependent
Mar 01.17 - ITA Received
May 26.17 - AOR
Nov 06.17 - RPRF & PPR

Congrats! Some people get an email some people get a new message, no one understands how cic is doing things anymore :)

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
No update on my file yet. It has been so stressful.

B/G is still N/A even after an update on my file last week..

And the agent says, still the security has not started yet, and eligibility is in progress.

I do not understand why eligibility is taking that long .. 188th day ( 6 months 4 days so far ) CEC inland applicant.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
No update on my file yet. It has been so stressful.

B/G is still N/A even after an update on my file last week..

And the agent says, still the security has not started yet, and eligibility is in progress.

I do not understand why eligibility is taking that long .. 188th day ( 6 months 4 days so far ) CEC inland applicant.
As far as I remember, according to your gcms notes, eligibility was recommended pass. So, it's just that Officer has to approve it & initiate security check.
I am in pretty much same boat, mine is recommended pass as well.
Hopefully it's coming soon :)

Reactions: srujju

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
As far as I remember, according to your gcms notes, eligibility was recommended pass. So, it's just that Officer has to approve it & initiate security check.
I am in pretty much same boat, mine is recommended pass as well.
Hopefully it's coming soon :)
Yeah, that's correct.

I have had an update as well last wednesday then I felt relieved, but nothing has changed even after that including the BG status, nothing has changed. Still the eligibility is recommend passed according to GCMS notes ( in progress according to the agent that I spoke today)

I pray we get it soon.. What's your B/G status ?

Reactions: singh_b

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Yeah, that's correct.

I have had an update as well last wednesday then I felt relieved, but nothing has changed even after that including the BG status, nothing has changed. Still the eligibility is recommend passed according to GCMS notes ( in progress according to the agent that I spoke today)

If it's in progress that means it's still to be approved by officer. My B/G says we are processing your background check, it has been like this since I passed medical. No NA2. Don't stress as we can't do much about it, Just focus on what you can do & it will come one day. :)

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the golden email on 6th Nov @ 7.40pm Vancouver time!

I did complete 180 days on 5th November and raised a case specific request to check for the status through the web form for the New Delhi LVO.
Looks like this case specific request triggered the golden email because I can see the golden email was sent as a reply to my case specific inquiry.

I have an extensive travel history with PCCs from 4 countries.
Details about the timeline of my application:
- Applied on 5th May in FSWO category from India.
- Medicals passed 30th June.
- Moved to Canada in July.
- IP2 on 21st Aug
- PPR on 6th Nov by email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca to my gmail account.
- Current BG status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- There is NO change in any information or notification received in my cic account.

Thanks to all of you for all the guidance and good luck for the remaining applicants :)

what message did you write/fill on the case specific web form. I will be completing 6months next week Friday

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
Raise a case specific request...
I emailed them twice. All I could get from them is that my file is in CPC Ottawa in their generic response. My agent suggested we wait until we cross six months.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
GUYS,
just trying to figure out something in common between us LEFT "BEHIND" A lot of people with a long wait tend to have an extensive travel history or PCC from more than one country.
That's my case - Is it the same for some of you guys who are approaching the 6 months mark?

Reactions: AFUA2017

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Yeah, that's correct.

Don't worry Srujju you are almost there !
I was just checking the status of April AoR and found this..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-april-2017-lets-connect-here.481326/page-348

There are still lot of people waiting for their PR from the month of April

philbert26

Nov 7, 2017
189 days here...Called today but wasn't able to get much info. Something about RCMP starting on July 10 which is ongoing. Anyone have any ideas what that means?

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS,
just trying to figure out something in common between us LEFT "BEHIND" A lot of people with a long wait tend to have an extensive travel history or PCC from more than one country.
That's my case - Is it the same for some of you guys who are approaching the 6 months mark?[

no I don't have extensive travel history. only submitted 1 PCC plus RCMP

Reactions: fdelacerda

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

FSW-O +1 dependent
Mar 01.17 - ITA Received
May 26.17 - AOR
Nov 06.17 - RPRF & PPR

Congratulations!! All the best !

Reactions: Dr.Kobra