Aug 21, 2017
Here are my details:
Category........: FSWO
Additional Doc's Request.: 24/07/2017
AOR Received.: 30/05/2017
Med's Done....: 30/03/2017
Current BG status: NA2
No worries buddy..

I see some movement in my application after 65 days.. ADR has changed to " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" Guess my consultants must have uploaded the renewed Residence Permit copies that I sent for my self and my son.. Happy that someone is atleast looking at my application.. BGC still remains at ..We are processing your ... since 30th August

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello!! AOR May 8th. Visa Office Mexico, PNP Outland Ontario. I will reach my six months tomorrow and still no status update :(. Any PNP here?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hello everyone. I have a question. After the visa is stamped, is there any restriction in traveling to other countries before landing?

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
No worries buddy..

I see some movement in my application after 65 days.. ADR has changed to " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" Guess my consultants must have uploaded the renewed Residence Permit copies that I sent for my self and my son.. Happy that someone is atleast looking at my application.. BGC still remains at ..We are processing your ... since 30th August

I forgot to mention my application is at CPC Ottawa. I have had no activity on my application since July 30 when I submitted ADR.

Last edited:

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
AOR on May 22 and still under NA2. Don't know why it got stuck even before IP2. The only information is that my application has been in the visa office of Beijing, China.

Can somebody please add me in the whatsapp group too? Thanks.
Mine is stuck in NA2 as well. However, I've seen people who got IP2 and PPR on the same day.

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Got the golden email on 6th Nov @ 7.40pm Vancouver time!

I did complete 180 days on 5th November and raised a case specific request to check for the status through the web form for the New Delhi LVO.
Looks like this case specific request triggered the golden email because I can see the golden email was sent as a reply to my case specific inquiry.

I have an extensive travel history with PCCs from 4 countries.
Details about the timeline of my application:
- Applied on 5th May in FSWO category from India.
- Medicals passed 30th June.
- Moved to Canada in July.
- IP2 on 21st Aug
- PPR on 6th Nov by email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca to my gmail account.
- Current BG status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- There is NO change in any information or notification received in my cic account.

Thanks to all of you for all the guidance and good luck for the remaining applicants :)

srujju

Jan 4, 2012

I did complete 180 days on 5th November and raised a case specific request to check for the status through the web form for the New Delhi LVO.
Looks like this case specific request triggered the golden email because I can see the golden email was sent as a reply to my case specific inquiry.

- IP2 on 21st Aug
- PPR on 6th Nov by email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca to my gmail account.
- Current BG status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- There is NO change in any information or notification received in my cic account.

Thanks to all of you for all the guidance and good luck for the remaining applicants :)
Congrats .. what was your BG before getting it ? was it N/A , or "We are processing ......."?

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Congrats .. what was your BG before getting it ? was it N/A , or "We are processing ......."?
It was same: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Didn't change.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

- IP2 on 21st Aug

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the details!

nilesh2016

May 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have got final passport request this afternoon, had been a long wait ...
Aor 10 May
Medical passed 22nd July
Additional documents require 31 st august
Since then the only update I received is today
god is great!!
Hope u all will receive a ppr soon,
But I haven't got any updates yet in gc key profile, do I need to wait for it or email letter of final passport request is sufficient to send my passport for visa stamping,
Plz guide me...
And all the best to everyone

Last edited:

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have got final passport request this afternoon, had been a long wait ...
Aor 10 May
Medical passed 22nd July
Additional documents require 31 st august
Since then the only update I received is today
god is great!!
Hope u all will receive a ppr soon,
But I haven't got any updates yet in gc key profile, do I need to wait for it or email letter of final passport request is sufficient to send my passport for visa stamping,
Plz guide me...
And all the best to everyone
Congratulations!

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
No worries buddy..

I guess it would be the final wait.......changes to we do not need any additional documents and PPR!

May be one day gap or same day....

See this one: You will see many applicants status changing as yours

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/status-additional-documents-you-provided-are-being-reviewed.516463/