+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
My Son medical is under review...they are not telling me the reason but they keep telling me the same thin its under review and we cannot tell you when it will be ready for finalization
All i can guess is that medical is reviewed by Canada Health Care & IRCC is yet to get reply from them. Is there anything about medical in gcms notes, like report sent to CHC ?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
hey guys,
I received below reply from CIC:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

has anybody received similar reply from Ottawa VO.:(:eek:

AOR: 12th May
IP2: 2nd Aug
CEC
Yes, unfortunately you are under security screening! I am facing the same situation, IP2 since 18th of July

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hi, I am fsw-inland and got aor on nov 1. I am planning to move back to India by the end of next month. so, my question is will they transfer my file to Delhi office, even if file has been transferred to Ottawa, which i think in two months would be in cpc.
To say simply, can they change lvo midway.
Thanks in Advance!

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Yes, unfortunately you are under security screening! I am facing the same situation, IP2 since 18th of July
Sorry it's not true that it ALWAYS means security screening if you get this reply. When additional docs are requested like rcmp then they also send this reply as well.

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Sorry it's not true that it ALWAYS means security screening if you get this reply. When additional docs are requested like rcmp then they also send this reply as well.
All i can guess is that medical is reviewed by Canada Health Care & IRCC is yet to get reply from them. Is there anything about medical in gcms notes, like report sent to CHC ?
I am yet to receive GCMS note for my son medical files...dunno why they are not sending that

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
What's your LVO?
As per my PPR they have a standard time of 1 month after PP submission (and the instruction was to write name, DOB and photo studio address at the back of 1 of the 2 photographs). I submitted on 15th Oct and still waiting (LVO - SGVO).
I got the status update email on 3rd and my application was approved. I am now just waiting for passport to come back

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Guys. Today I have completed the 180 days mark for my application and it is still in IP2. Timelines in my signature. Please suggest what are my options?
Should I call them if yes then which number and when? email them -> at what address or order for GCMS notes?
Also, if somebody could add me to a Whatsapp group.

PS: Really Sorry for being an inactive user.

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi Guys. Today I have completed the 180 days mark for my application and it is still in IP2. Timelines in my signature. Please suggest what are my options?
Should I call them if yes then which number and when? email them -> at what address or order for GCMS notes?
Also, if somebody could add me to a Whatsapp group.

PS: Really Sorry for being an inactive user.
Options:
1. If you are in Canada, you can call their call center at 888-242-2100 and check status of your application with the agent.
2. If you are out of Canada, then you can fill up following web form, select the correct Local Visa Office and submit your request to the office: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I am in same boat as you are. 5th May AOR. FSWO and currently file is at New Delhi Visa office. Since I am in Canada, I called the call center on Friday, and the lady told me that she can't see details of my file as it is with the New Delhi visa office, but whatever she could see is in good shape and there is nothing to worry. I have already submitted the web form to the New Delhi office requesting an update on my case, and right now waiting to hear back from them.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Sukh060517

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Options:
1. If you are in Canada, you can call their call center at 888-242-2100 and check status of your application with the agent.
2. If you are out of Canada, then you can fill up following web form, select the correct Local Visa Office and submit your request to the office: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I am in same boat as you are. 5th May AOR. FSWO and currently file is at New Delhi Visa office. Since I am in Canada, I called the call center on Friday, and the lady told me that she can't see details of my file as it is with the New Delhi visa office, but whatever she could see is in good shape and there is nothing to worry. I have already submitted the web form to the New Delhi office requesting an update on my case, and right now waiting to hear back from them.

Good Luck!
But how do I know that it is in which Local VO. I am an Indian putting up in India in NCR (Delhi) Region. Can I ask a Canadian acquaintance to check on my behalf?

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
But how do I know that it is in which Local VO. I am an Indian putting up in India in NCR (Delhi) Region. Can I ask a Canadian acquaintance to check on my behalf?
I believe that your file will be with the New Delhi visa office. I don't know if you can contact them by phone, but otherwise try the webform and submit a query for the status update.

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi, I am fsw-inland and got aor on nov 1. I am planning to move back to India by the end of next month. so, my question is will they transfer my file to Delhi office, even if file has been transferred to Ottawa, which i think in two months would be in cpc.
To say simply, can they change lvo midway.
Thanks in Advance!
When I got AOR (5th May), I was in India applied under FSWO category. Moved to Canada in July and immediately sent a request to update the address on my file. Later called the call center and made sure that the latest address that they have is the Canadian one. I believe you can follow the same process when you move to India, just update your address accordingly :)

Reactions: msund