+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
I have sent them emails but it hasn't helped yet. Anyways hope for the best man!

Hey Guys....

Just saw an update....Have received PPR email at 6.50 pm EST....

CEC May 20
MED 2 AUG
IP2 16 AUG

Had mycic account blank update on this monday. 30 Oct...

PPR on 1st Nov.....

Just want to thank you all guys.....

Praying that all of you guys will receive asap..... singh, ritesh, srujju....hope you guys will be done in 2 weeks max....

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hey Guys....

CEC May 20
MED 2 AUG
IP2 16 AUG

PPR on 1st Nov.....

Praying that all of you guys will receive asap..... singh, ritesh, srujju....hope you guys will be done in 2 weeks max....
Great man, many congrats & wish you best of luck. Thanks for your words! :)

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
CEC inland

AOR: 3 May
Medical passed: 26 May
ADR: 15 Aug (police check from home country, which normally takes 4-6 weeks)
Additional document received: 4 Oct (called in to confirm it was received as home country sent it directly to ircc)
Raise CSE on 11 Oct to provide new medical result for my spouse as ircc website it was only valid for 12 months so I thought it would be better to redo another one)
CSE responded on 19 Oct saying document has been received and forwarded to responsible office

ADR has been showing "the additional document you provided are being reviewed" since 16 Oct and "We are processing you background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" since 26 May.

Called in today again to ask about the status and the agent only said they are still doing background check and it has only been 2-3 weeks since they received additional document so it's gonna take a while. Couldn't provide me with more information.

The wait is killing me...I don't even know if I'm at ip1 or ip2. Or if someone is actually looking at my application or it's just sitting there and no officer cares...
Don't want to discourage you but look at my signature, i have submitted rcmp about 2 months ago & still no update. Truth is they forget about files after requesting add docs.:/

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hey Guys....

CEC May 20
MED 2 AUG
IP2 16 AUG

PPR on 1st Nov.....

Hey Congratulations

and Thank you .. Hope everyone gets the earliest :)

even I saw a blank update in my account today.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Guys....

CEC May 20
MED 2 AUG
IP2 16 AUG

PPR on 1st Nov.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can you share status of your additional documents? The day or last day before your PPR.

We do not need any additional documents or Additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hey Congratulations

and Thank you .. Hope everyone gets the earliest :)

even I saw a blank update in my account today.
That's great, you are on your way too as update means they are working on your app. As i can remember, you were only left with final review & security. So just few days hopefully :)

Reactions: srujju

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can you share status of your additional documents? The day or last day before your PPR.

We do not need any additional documents or Additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
It was We do not need additional doc...since Oct 4 same so far...

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
I've applied for GCMS (through ATIP online request) on the 29th of September, I haven't received it yet. I'd like to know how long it usually takes.
My timeline is as below:
CEC(primary+1dependent
AOR-1st May.
Medicals passed - 5thJune. IP1. No updates since.
We have passed the 180 days mark. Please suggest what we can do.

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, please what does this mean? I received my GCMS note yesterday and the analyst recommendation states: " recommended pass A11.2, appears met and R87.1. appears met. Ready to finalize RPRF complete.

Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started

Do you know how much longer my application will take to finalized considering my app will be 6months on Nov 17.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
what is your stage right now?? Are you in ip2? when your gcms note is generated? when your gcms note is generated at that time are you in ip2?

Hello all, please what does this mean? I received my GCMS note yesterday and the analyst recommendation states: " recommended pass A11.2, appears met and R87.1. appears met. Ready to finalize RPRF complete.

Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started

Do you know how much longer my application will take to finalized considering my app will be 6months on Nov 17.

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is your stage right now?? Are you in ip2? when your gcms note is generated? when your gcms note is generated at that time are you in ip2?

yes, have been in IP2 since July 28 and my background check is currently showing "we are processing your background check". no additional documents have been requested of me and the GCMS noted was generated on 03/10/2017

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

Any update from PNP Inlanders???