+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Is that note related to security as i have heard that they don't disclose info regarding secuirty. I might be wrong
It cant just be about security .. if security is blank and something is hidden, then chances are there that there is security going on.. but they will mention if security has started.. my eligibility i still at recommend passed only..

and sometimes, they hide information if it is related to the organization you work for .. they cant reveal their data to public.. so they hide it..
In first notes, they hid someother parts as well, that they unhide it this time, it is about my prev employer.. they mentioned name organization id , but they hide their assests etc..

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
It cant just be about security .. if security is blank and something is hidden, then chances are there that there is security going on.. but they will mention if security has started.. my eligibility i still at recommend passed only..

and sometimes, they hide information if it is related to the organization you work for .. they cant reveal their data to public.. so they hide it..
In first notes, they hid someother parts as well, that they unhide it this time, it is about my prev employer.. they mentioned name organization id , but they hide their assests etc..
Okay, is there any activities saying security?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Okay, is there any activities saying security?
I do not see any activity saying security ..

The recent activity is OTHER REQS .. I do not know what that is and that was hidden

and the one before that was ELIGIBILITY which says recommend pass here as well

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I do not see any activity saying security ..

The recent activity is OTHER REQS .. I do not know what that is and that was hidden

and the one before that was ELIGIBILITY which says recommend pass here as well
okay, there is no note by Officer who makes final decision?

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
What is your timeline please?

Best of luck
AOR: 31/05
Medical Passed: 15/08

So far, no updates.

Today my "Review of additional documents" changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.".

I think it's because I called them yesterday. They said my process is on the final staging and I'll be getting a response "very soon", but I don't buy that. I think I'll wait for at least two more weeks.

Cheers,

Last edited:

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
thanks alot. I am pretty sure you are also close. you will get it soon.
Just got off call with ircc, my file is in same stage. No progress since sept 14.
Criminality In progress (they haven't reviewed rcmp yet which was requested)
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Security Not started
Long road ahead!

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Just called CIC....and ask to an agent about an update on my account....agent was so rude....she told me that they have completed application but not final decision yet....she told that can't confirm when they will terminate application .....TERMINATE .....don't know whats its gonna be???

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Today morning 8.30 EST, I saw a ghost update on my application.. but when I see inside, nothing has changed. B/G says N/A still ...

Then I called CIC, the agent said, everything is done except security. Security is now in progress. When I again asked how about eligibility, he said when security is passed, everything will be passed. he did not mention specifically that Eligibility is passed.

I do not know what's going .. Fingers crossed. Waiting