May AOR 2017 - Join here.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Dear friends, got the "golden email" of PPR today. Alhamdulillah (all praises to the almighty). :)

I received an email from "donotreply" today saying that I had a message in my CIC account. And the letter was there!!! (I think the BG status changed to IP2 at the same time.)

Thank you all for your kind support and advices. And I pray for everyone's PPRs very soon.

Last edited:

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello ,
While submitting PR application, If you are uploading multiple documents in a single PDF for a given section. Say for educational docs I am planning to merge the following docs into a single PDF:
Btech OD
Btech consolidated marklist
btech individual marklist
WES ECA certificate
IELTS mark list

Now my question is , while merging should I include a separation page between each document mentioning the title of the document , or should i just merge all the docs without page separations.
Pls suggest.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Dear friends, got the "golden email" of PPR today. Alhamdulillah (all praises to the almighty). :)

I received an email from "donotreply" today saying that I had a message in my CIC account. And the letter was there!!! (I think the BG status changed to IP2 at the same time.)

Thank you all for your kind support and advices. And I pray for everyone's PPRs very soon.

congratulations :) you gave me some hope .. my timeline is similar to yours .. 100+ days in N/A2 .. still waiting

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
I am CEC inland with spouse. 1 year Canadian job experience and canadian education and 1 year of job offer.

AOR: 16th May
Med passed: 28 JULy
Ad document: we are reviewing the additional document you uploaded.
BG: NA from 1th of August

Is there any body in the same of my situation, I called several times, they say that criminal passed, security check does not start yet,
we still review your eligibility!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(
But my document is not complicated at all.
pleas help if you know more information about the processing stage or if you are in the same boat.
Thanks

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
congratulations :) you gave me some hope .. my timeline is similar to yours .. 100+ days in N/A2 .. still waiting
Dear @srujju, thanks! Yes it seems that your IP2 will be very short, may be on the the same day of PPR. All the best my friend.

Reactions: srujju

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
I am CEC inland with spouse. 1 year Canadian job experience and canadian education and 1 year of job offer.

Is there any body in the same of my situation, I called several times, they say that criminal passed, security check does not start yet,
pleas help if you know more information about the processing stage or if you are in the same boat.
Thanks
Hey!

First, stop freaking out. Really. STOP.

You are only 4 months since submitting the application, when the processing time is 6 (!!) months IN AVERAGE.

Your eligibility will be under review even after you receive PPR and send your passport to them.

If someone received PPRs earlier doesn't mean that there is sth wrong with your application. I had the same case as yours and applied the same day with my friend who had a really complicated case, and she received it 2 months before me.
There are sooo many factors that influence the processing time of the application, so please STOP stressing out. You are in a normal timeframe.

It is stressful and we all went and go through it. But calm down and stop calling CIC because you are really annoying them! They will not tell you anything new, on the contrary it will create more anxiety for you.

Start worrying if your application crosses 6 months of a STANDARD processing timeline.

All the best!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Hello ,
While submitting PR application, If you are uploading multiple documents in a single PDF for a given section. Say for educational docs I am planning to merge the following docs into a single PDF:
Btech OD
Btech consolidated marklist
btech individual marklist
WES ECA certificate
IELTS mark list

Now my question is , while merging should I include a separation page between each document mentioning the title of the document , or should i just merge all the docs without page separations.
Pls suggest.
No need for separation...and you dont need to do all marksheer...degree certificate of each degree awarded is enough

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017

Thanks
May 20 CEC Inland
same thing here man...and getting same answer as you are....do not worry we will get it soon....

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Hey!

First, stop freaking out. Really. STOP.

You are only 4 months since submitting the application, when the processing time is 6 (!!) months IN AVERAGE.

Your eligibility will be under review even after you receive PPR and send your passport to them.

If someone received PPRs earlier doesn't mean that there is sth wrong with your application. I had the same case as yours and applied the same day with my friend who had a really complicated case, and she received it 2 months before me.
There are sooo many factors that influence the processing time of the application, so please STOP stressing out. You are in a normal timeframe.

It is stressful and we all went and go through it. But calm down and stop calling CIC because you are really annoying them! They will not tell you anything new, on the contrary it will create more anxiety for you.

Start worrying if your application crosses 6 months of a STANDARD processing timeline.

All the best!

100 % true man....

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hello All - I have May 28 AOR and recently changed my country of residence (USA to India). Can there be any negative impact on the application due to this?

Latest status on my application:
Medicals : Passed (15 July)
Additional Documents / Interview / Fingerprints : Not Needed
BG: ~IP2 ( Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ---> Not Applicable ---> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)
No. Unless you do some crime or get some serious illness.

I suggest you inform CIC through emailing CPC - Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ) about the change of the country of residence, simply because they will send you a PPR with a former US address instead of Indian.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

Congratulations!!! Enjoy it!
It gives us a bit of hope!

What is the LVO?

Last edited:
Reactions: mok_kab

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Usually, Ottawa finalizes the applications.
However, there is always a chance they might send your file to Etobicoke for further investigation (if you are an inland applicant).
Its been a while since August 17- My status is IP2 and my application is at Etobicoke.

Do you know -what is the next step. Who will issue PPR (RFV mail) in my case . Is it Etobicoke or file will aagin be transferred to Ottawa.