+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I have the same problem , my score is418 in gcms notes where as my score was 443 at ITA received with cut off at 441. My eligibility is review required , not because of points drop but due to POF little less than required as currency fluctuations got it 600CAD less . case analyst mentioned I have met A11.2 and R75. I am may 23 A OR applicant . Don’t know what is happening
Then looks like a glitch .. case analyst mentioned the same on my file as well .. A11.2 met and R87.1 met something of that sort ..

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
@Champ.90 @Riddh
Hey guys! did any of you or your spouse receive their passports yet with the visa affixed to it? I'm kind of the same situation like yours. My spouse is my dependent and after the PPR I wrote CIC to change her VO from CPC-Ottawa to NDVO so that she can submit her passport at VFS in India. Next day I received the email from CIC with all my details and instructions to submit the passports at the nearest VO but to my surprise, nowhere any details of my spouse were mentioned on that. Anyways I forwarded the same email to my spouse. I submitted my passport here in Canada and my spouse in India and it got delivered on 4th Oct at both Ottawa and New Delhi but none of us have received any updates yet. As per the Immitracker, it should come next week for me here in Canada. But I'm worried about my spouse NDVO usually processes the visa within a week. Your kind reply will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Last edited:

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
OMG! The golden email has arrived, finally. Want to thank so many people on the forum for being so supportive in these testing months. It took a while but finally over the line
CEC Inland
Aor: May 5
BGC: IP2 on July 19
Med: Passed on Oct 10
PPR: Oct 13

2 family members. PA in Canada, spouse outside Canada.

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
OMG! The golden email has arrived, finally. Want to thank so many people on the forum for being so supportive in these testing months. It took a while but finally over the line
CEC Inland

Congratulations!!! Great news for weekend start.

Btw when you received this mail?

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
CEC Inland

@jilaniroy congratulations enjoy the bliss now...and keep an eye on my post...you may come across the same situation as I'm in.

Reactions: jilaniroy

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends of this post, I wanted to thank you all for the past months of exchanges and discussions, and many many of your posts read attentively every day ! We have now officially received our PPR yesterday (details in my signature and on myimmitracker)
We will submit our passports for the last step of our Canadian waiting game !
Now the real dream will kick off.
All the best to all of you, and may the CIC Gods send you great news as well ! Signing off :)

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Oh, so did they asked you for ielts report form?.
& eligibility is passed?
elgibility they say is recommend pass. it was done like sep 14.
Oh, so did they asked you for ielts report form?.
& eligibility is passed?
yeah.for me it was asked on AUG 2. so this is the funny thing. they did eligibility on sep 18 and said recommend pass. its just that they will do RCMPscreening after eligibility even though they asked for documents before even eligibility started. people think that rcmp request is done so criminality is over and next thing is ppr. Morevover in the gcms it says specifically the next step is due on OCT 14
. So only after eligibilty the official criminal and security starts even though they asked for the documents before eligibility. last week they asked me for Family info on IMM5604 which is part of security. so by the end of this month we may get ppr.

so
eligibility done on SEP 14
CRIMINALITY AND SECURITY JUST STARTED" LAST WEEK."

one month delay because ielts was not submitted and moreover they changed offices two time within cpc ottawa office because of overwhelming applications

Reactions: kimi_pat

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
We have to wait still one more month....GCMS will give exact picture when I will receive....Have faith ..we all will receive soon...
Hopefully we will receive it soon. Honestly I was hoping to get it by this time for sure....But I dont know many people who applied after us got PPR was sooner! I guess this is how it works with CIC!

Reactions: gkumar74