+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi..Just called CIC and agent told me that Because you have ordered GCMS notes it will slow process untill notes will compiled nothing will move on.
Is that true??
Oh really ?? I ordered twice so far ..

I do not know this, otherwise I'd have ordered the second time at least

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Oh really ?? I ordered twice so far ..

I do not know this, otherwise I'd have ordered the second time at least
Dont Know how agent are answering...I have called three times so far and every time only one answer "Still Working on it.." I asked on what stage file is by eligibility, back check and got answer everything is going...How can it be possible after 5 months every phase is still under checking though my status has been changed to We dont need additional doc last week....

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Dont Know how agent are answering...I have called three times so far and every time only one answer "Still Working on it.." I asked on what stage file is by eligibility, back check and got answer everything is going...How can it be possible after 5 months every phase is still under checking though my status has been changed to We dont need additional doc last week....
Yeah, same here.. I'm kinda getting same response everytime..
GCMS notes I see eligibility recommend passed.. but when I called last to last week, I was told that eligibility is still in progress. An officer needs to review. and it is almost 5 and half months.. too much stress to take..

add: my additional docs changed on the day I recieved gcms notes to " We do not need additional docs".. not it has been a month since I recieved the 1st notes

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, same here.. I'm kinda getting same response everytime..
GCMS notes I see eligibility recommend passed.. but when I called last to last week, I was told that eligibility is still in progress. An officer needs to review. and it is almost 5 and half months.. too much stress to take..

add: my additional docs changed on the day I recieved gcms notes to " We do not need additional docs".. not it has been a month since I recieved the 1st notes
when it is changed to...we dont need add doc and when did you apply for 2nd notes

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Count me in Srujju :)

Also I need your help to understand GCMS notes which I received today.
My Eligibility and Criminality has paased, Medical Review in Progress and Security not started.
:(

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017

My Eligibility and Criminality has paased, Medical Review in Progress and Security not started.
Hey Ritesh....you will get your PPR soon as your most of things are passed but one thing is for sure by your mine and Srujju case I guess GCMS notes slows process

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
when it is changed to...we dont need add doc and when did you apply for 2nd notes
Second notes I oredered on 1st of this month .. First notes I recieved on 11th september .. so I waited almost 20 days after I got the notes and ordered again on 1st october..

srujju

Jan 4, 2012

When you see Eligibility passed.. you're almost through...

My eligibility was recommend passed on 7th july .. since then no updates.. 23rd august there was an update, but information was hidden in the notes for the day ..
I see date, officer name and notes section was hidden.. and the recent activity says on 23rd aug, other reqs started

srujju

Jan 4, 2012

:([/QUOTE

and also you can read the notes section at the very bottom of your notes.. you can read officer's comments if nothing was retracted

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Hey Ritesh....you will get your PPR soon as your most of things are passed but one thing is for sure by your mine and Srujju case I guess GCMS notes slows process
Hi Kumar

I didn’t know that about the GCmS thing would slow down the process. Inhope you are right and that this could be the reason of delay. I would be really happy to PPR mail if at I would get one but one thing I am sure about that you guys surely gonna have the PPR very soon as your Medical is passed.

Reactions: srujju

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Srujju I checked the officer comment and there was nothing adverse mentioned infact its all looks good and he didn’t mention anything related to Medical