05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Finally PPR!!

I got impatient waiting while knowing that my application was approved so I sent CPC Ottawa another email saying that I still have not received the PPR mail. Next day it was in my inbox!!

Now I just have one question, can I ask a family member (not a dependent applicant) to submit my passport to VFS on my behalf, or do I have to go there myself?

Thanks for all the help and guidance. Could not have been possible without all of you here on this forum!

simran.001

May 15, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
AOR Received.
30-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Finally PPR!!

I got impatient waiting while knowing that my application was approved so I sent CPC Ottawa another email saying that I still have not received the PPR mail. Next day it was in my inbox!!

Now I just have one question, can I ask a family member (not a dependent applicant) to submit my passport to VFS on my behalf, or do I have to go there myself?

Thanks for all the help and guidance. Could not have been possible without all of you here on this forum!
Congratulations @achan88
Are you from NDVO?

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
I had a message in my cic account few mins ago. I'm not sure what they are asking. I'm the only one in Canada and all my family is in India. How do I get the signatures within a week ? They gave time until Oct 5th. Pls advise

Additional Family Info IMM5406: Please provide a separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Please include in the form your biological parents and the information requested in the form pertaining to them. You may use the link provided to access the Additional Family Info form (IMM5406).

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey,

So, my criminality was in progress when rcmp was requested & since then all the applicantion status messages are same,no changes.
I agree then that it's Ip1, I am one of those lucky ones who have to wait & wait. People with aor after me & before me , have got their ppr.

Seems like after requesting rcmp, they forgot to pick my file in piles of files.

Nothing I can do much about it I guess.
@ singh_b Keep poking them. Trust me if your application by any chance is parked which sometimes happens might get picked up once again. Secondly, your application might be in NA2 as criminality check is done. Trust me bro with CIC nothing can be predicted. So let's keeps hope and PPR will be soon for you.

Last edited:

rmsb0079

Feb 9, 2017
Hi guys,

I contacted IRCC today and they told me that they have sent an email to me on the 2 months back regarding the status of my application. I did not receive such email and they have asked me to fill the online for to resend the email.

Has this happened to anyone before? How do they usually communicate application rejection/approval? My portal status is in IP2 for 2 months now.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks much

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I contacted IRCC today and they told me that they have sent an email to me on the 2 months back regarding the status of my application. I did not receive such email and they have asked me to fill the online for to resend the email.

Has this happened to anyone before? How do they usually communicate application rejection/approval? My portal status is in IP2 for 2 months now.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks much
Some people in this forum mentioned they communicate via the portal with a "donotreply" email alert. Other said they sent an email containing the "golden message". So, it varies.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Finally PPR!!

Congratulations @achan88!!! Enjoy it!!

How did you know your application was approved before receiving the "Golden Email"?

Reactions: achan88

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
May 18 AOR. I was asked to upload a Family information form today. I don't see any option to upload this document on mycic account. Any one can help ?

isingh9

Aug 28, 2017
I called IRCC today , The call agent told me that my file is complete and all stages in application are complete(Eligibility , criminality , Security) . Its just matter of time in which Visa officer takes the final decision.
Hoping to get the PPR mail soon.

AOR : May 17 ( CEC Inland.)
Medical passed : 28 July.
RCMP Requested : 28 July
RCMP Submitted and status was changed in ADRW after 3-4 days
Back Ground Check :: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No activity after this BG check for last 1.5 months