+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, i have AOR on 9th May. Initially, my medicals were showing its passed now saying if you need medical a exam, a message will show. But there is no messege. Also, my background says we are processing your background check. What should i understand?
When will your medical report expire? Is it close to complete one year?
I've read about one guy in a similar situation to yours but eventually, the medical report passed.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Cec Inland
Aor May 23
Medical Passed 3 August
Rcmp Request 22 August
Rcmp Submitted 31 August
No Updates in application status, ADR still shows "We need more documents to continue.."

Any Advise on this?

Thanks

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Cec Inland
Aor May 23
Medical Passed 3 August
Rcmp Request 22 August
Rcmp Submitted 31 August
No Updates in application status, ADR still shows "We need more documents to continue.."

Any Advise on this?

Thanks
@singh_b Looks like you are still in IP1. Let us know your full timeline. I'm sorry to say that but May batch is little slow. It's like those who are getting the PPR are getting it on time and for others wait...wait and wait. One of the reasons might be RCMP request but that's again immaterial as I have seen people receiving quick PPR even after RCMP requests.

Last edited:

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
@singh_b Looks like you are still in IP1. Let us know your full timeline. I'm sorry to say that but May batch is little slow. It's like those who are getting the PPR are getting it on time and for others wait...wait and wait. One of the reasons might be RCMP request but that's again immaterial as I have seen people receiving quick PPR even after RCMP requests.
Hey,

So, my criminality was in progress when rcmp was requested & since then all the applicantion status messages are same,no changes.
I agree then that it's Ip1, I am one of those lucky ones who have to wait & wait. People with aor after me & before me , have got their ppr.

Seems like after requesting rcmp, they forgot to pick my file in piles of files.

Nothing I can do much about it I guess.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations!! Enjoy this new phase of your life with all the bless !!

Did you need to send any additional documents in the process or it was processed with all the initial files? (Since your application returned to "Additional document being reviewed")

Did you receive only the regular email notification of updates from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" and the "golden message" was attached to the system?

What was your LVO?

Celebrate with your beloved ones! Thank you so much for your comforting words!
Thank you very much!

No I was never asked for additional docs, I only submitted a letter of explanation with my application.

Yes I received an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca saying I had a new message in my account and the golden letter was in the section where we have the AOR message.

My LVO was London.

You're very welcome, I also was comforted by many posts I read in these threads.

Good luck.

Reactions: mok_kab

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Yup, ITA i got...after that, all forms for personal history, work history etc are appearing but i dont see anything for address.history..does it appear after i fill all these and submit
For me, it appeared all at once divided into sections.
It may be either a tech glitch or they changed the forms.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you very much!

No I was never asked for additional docs, I only submitted a letter of explanation with my application.

Yes I received an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca saying I had a new message in my account and the golden letter was in the section where we have the AOR message.

My LVO was London.

You're very welcome, I also was comforted by many posts I read in these threads.

Good luck.
Thank you so much @hope_faith!!

It seems they send the golden email in different ways. I've seen people receiving an email from the LVO and others like yours. Well, at the end of the day, what matters is receiving it!

What time did you receive the update?

Thanks once again!