+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
None of the above scenarios are applicable in my case.. I am single and CEC Inland.
I had contacted CIC on Aug 25 th , Agent told me that :
AOR: 30th May
Medical Passed: 3rd Aug ( BGC changed from NA to IP1)
Criminality Passed : 10th Aug (BGC changed from IP1to NA2)
Security Passed : 17th Aug (BGC changed from NA2 to IP2)

Even the lady told me that - My eligibility is recommended PASSED ( Dont know what does that mean by)

Its been 1 month - No update to my profile... Now came to know after emailing CPC Ottawa that My application is currently being processed at Etobicoke.

Don't know what is happening :( :( :(
Don't worry. The reason you have been waiting long is because your application moved v fast from NA to IP2. I think you will receive it soon.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
May 18 AOR
Medicals passed Aug 1st
No update since then. I was expecting PPR since two weeks but I see other with same timeline already got theirs. Anyone with similar timelines?
Mine has a long wait too.
AOR: 28th May
Meds Pass/IP1: 5th July
NA : 6th July

Did you order GCMS notes?

Sai27

Sep 21, 2017
Hi

Do we need to sign in first column above name where it says I agree.... in Annex A form of Passport request email of PPR?

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
I am a bit confused with the current status of my application.

My BGC changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information- and it stayed that way for 2 months.

I logged in this morning and I saw this-

Background check : Not Applicable

Anyone knows what this implies? Is this NA2?

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
Hey,
you can just send them:

"Dear SIr/Madam.

I would like to find out the current status on my application.

Name:
File number:
Date of birth:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

Thank you,

--

Personal suggestion, DO NOT contact them.

The reasons for this are:

1. Your timeline looks perfectly fine - no requests for some extra docs

2. You are only 4 months since you applied, while the processing time is IN AVERAGE 6 months

3. Based on your current stages of the application, you might even receive PPR this or next week

4. The agents will not give you any other information that you see on your MyCIC account

5. You will just annoy them (Sorry, but that's the truth. They are doing their job as fast as they can, and are within the timeframe)

I would not contact them at least until mid October because emailing them will not change the speed of processing of your application at all. Instead, it will make you even more stressed and frustrated, because their reply will be the copy/paste of your MyCIC account info that you can access yourself (lots of members of this forum can confirm the inefficiency of sending emails to them).

Just forget about the application now, and enjoy the last summer days :)

By November you will get it for sure ;)
Thank you for your insight....i will wait till October then.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
I'm in the exact same state (and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one :rolleyes:). CEC inland AOR May 30, Med Aug 4th. We're in IP1, hopefully we'll see some updates in the upcoming days/weeks as they started to clear May applications.

FYI here is some more info:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

Thanks! Yea praying we get PPR soon! Please keep me posted.

inderpal

Jan 30, 2017
India
Category........
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I filled a web form few days back requesting for the latest status/update and this is the reply i got from CIC

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Seniors kindly help with your opinions regarding what are further prospects?