jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Got my notes. Eligibility: recommend passed, criminality: in progress, security: not started.

CEC inland. Aor May 6.

Any idea if its a good or bad or "no worries" sign?

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
Got my notes. Eligibility: recommend passed, criminality: in progress, security: not started.

CEC inland. Aor May 6.

Hi,
Can u pls tell me whats u timeline status are ,like whats shows in background status ?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012

CEC inland. Aor May 6.

What I hear is, it is good sign ..

I have same timeline as yours

May 04th CEC inland
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminlaity: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security : Not started.

Just check whether you have s(16)(1) or similar to this on top right corner of notes section and any information retracted?
that could be a sign that your security has started..

and check your activity section as well ( the most recent one ) , you will have an idea what is going on right now

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017

May 04th CEC inland

Just check whether you have s(16)(1) or similar to this on top right corner of notes section and any information retracted?

and check your activity section as well ( the most recent one ) , you will have an idea what is going on right now
From where did u order gcms notes?

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012

May 04th CEC inland

i havent got my gcms yet. but from the looks of your timeline i am guessing that eligibility is done before security criminality and screening. am i right. i just want to ease my tension bro. awaiting for ur reply

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys,
If anyone had a similar situation, please, share with me. IT SEEMS THAT MY ELIGIBILITY WAS MET AT FIRST AND THEN IT MOVED BACKWARDS!! =/

In the record of changes of my eligibility status, it's written these value changes from Not started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress, Review Required , Met and after all that to "Not started" again. All these updates happened within 24 hours and happened on the same day my case was moved to the LVO.

In the "Program Assistant" notes there's nothing which may raise a flag. R10 , Funds, Current Ranking System higher than the minimum score, NOC, IELTS, Years of Experience, Education, Police Certificate and Medical are all either MET or VERIFIED.

In the Notes of "AGENT REVIEW" there's also nothing which may raise a flag as well. R11.2, 75(2), 76(1)(a), Current Ranking System higher than the minimum score, Education equivalency, Work Experience are all either Appears MET or MET.

The case assignment has a due date of 2017/09/16.

I've just checked the "Updated by" inputs and realized that two different Officers analyzed my case.
1 - The one who opened my Educational and Work experience files, wrote the notes (as Agent Review Notes) and changes my Eligibility to "MET" is one person ( GM*****) . These Officer's actions took place on the 16/Aug/2017. According to this Officer's notes, everything is ok and nothing has raised a flag.
2 - On the following day (17/Aug/2017) another Officer (LJ****) , who has no previous input in my GCMS notes before this day, moved the CIO as being the "Secondary Office", added another "Primary Office" AND changed my Eligibility status to "Not Started" without writing any extra notes in any part of my GCMS notes. So, this Officer had never opened my case before, I guess.

My questions:

- Is it a concern to have my case moved back to "Not Started"?
- Has this situation ever happened? It seems to me that may have happened a mistake in my case.

Thanks a million once again for all your support,
Andre

Last edited:

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
i havent got my gcms yet. but from the looks of your timeline i am guessing that eligibility is done before security criminality and screening. am i right. i just want to ease my tension bro. awaiting for ur reply
Yeah, as far as I know, the eligibility done by now. My GCMS notes says, eligibility recommend pass on June 7th.. and then my file was parked aside. Again they picked it up on 23rd last month for security and other reqs check...

So, there is high possibility that you're eligibility is also done. Stay positive. Hope we get PPRs soon.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi Team,

My CEC application got rejected today on the ground of upfront medical report and has got the following statement: Dear ---:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete. Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Upfront medical report(s) Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

As far as I know for CEC applicant we dont need to do any upfront medical exam until CIC advises. Will be great if you guys could help me where exactly it went wrong..
Sorry to hear that...but you require upfront medical examination http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Reactions: suvadeepg

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
if he said progress then it is definitely ip1 . it means they havent done background check yet on this guy. ip2 means they are doing background check . when i got ip2 within 2 days i got an email saying i have to submit rcmp check. . According to legal falcon they do eligibility before background check and security screening. Why go all the way to background check and security screening if they had found out that there was a problem with his reference check. I saw few applications got rejected in myimmitracker after IP2 but all of them had problems with pcc, travel check, etc screening and background check. " I DONT KNOW NOTHING GUYS"
@jackappan You see here in this forum people are receiving PPRs even after their BC is NA so about CIC nothing is predictable. It's all about the guessing game. I'm just praying all should receive the permanent residence soon.

Reactions: srujju

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application May 24th(CEC) and got medical passed 3rd of August since then no update. Not sure what stage I am in. Anyone else that still doesn't have their background check started yet?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application May 24th(CEC) and got medical passed 3rd of August since then no update. Not sure what stage I am in. Anyone else that still doesn't have their background check started yet?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have same status update as yours. Mine is 15th May AOR. CEC Inland with Spouse.