App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
OMG I just got the PPR email!!!!
Here's my timeline:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
July 28 - Medicals passed
July 28 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 28 - ADR RCMP for dependent
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
August 10 - additional documents being reviewed
August 18 - BOWP approved
September 11 - medicals changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam (probably because my husband's exam will expire next month)
September 12 - medicals changed back to passed
September 13 - BGC not applicable
September 14 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
September 18 - PPR email at 7:19pm Toronto time
Congrats!

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
Hey !!

Thanks a lot for your kind words my friend. Believe me it's one of the best thing I had ever heard for me. Yes I'm under CEC and I just called them to know the status for my application and agent said everything looks good in your file and you'll get good news soon. bdw thanks for your kind words again. I will definitely tell you when I'll get any update.

Hi Bro,

can i know to which number you called?? i have same timeline as urs..

good luck bro

Anand.ch225

Aug 31, 2017
Thank You Almighty!!!

I just received PPR...OMG I can't believe it!!

FSW Outland EE
AOR- May 27, 2017
Meds Passed - July 15, 2017
ADR - July 27, 2017
IP2 - September 15, 2017
PPR - September 18, 2017

Please Note: I would strongly recommend sending them a mail to check application status, since I had no update on my application after submitting AD on August 03. I sent them last week a mail and within couple of days my BG status changed to 'We are processing..' and next day I got PPR :)

Thank You everyone for your help and wish all of you speedy PPR...Cheers!!!

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
Thank You Almighty!!!

I just received PPR...OMG I can't believe it!!

FSW Outland EE
AOR- May 27, 2017
Meds Passed - July 15, 2017
ADR - July 27, 2017
IP2 - September 15, 2017
PPR - September 18, 2017

Please Note: I would strongly recommend sending them a mail to check application status, since I had no update on my application after submitting AD on August 03. I sent them last week a mail and within couple of days my BG status changed to 'We are processing..' and next day I got PPR :)

Thank You everyone for your help and wish all of you speedy PPR...Cheers!!!
Hi,
Can u pls tell me what u wrote in email and whats the email address ,thanks

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
I am 124 days post-AOR and stuck in NA2 since the end of June. Anyone with a similar situation? Everybody's files seem to be moving a lot faster. The only change I had in my acc was No additional docs needed around a month ago. I am so tired of checking myCIC everyday, hoping for IP2. :(
Wow, I have completely the same situation. Even stopped checking my account as as it is almost 3 months in NA2 (also end of June), so it does not seem realistic that something could change. I am May 4th AOR, additional documents changed to not needed on August 4th and no update since than. I know my visa office is Vienna, as i inquired about it a month ago and they said my application is waiting to be processed by an agent.

Reactions: mok_kab

motobunny

Jul 26, 2016
hey guys,

so my application got rejected. on the basis of this
Your application was assessed based on the occupation which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: Shift Supervisor from July 20, 2015, declared as National Occupational Classification (“NOC”) 6311 – Food service supervisors. I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because based on the letter of employment you submitted from Starbucks Coffee Company (dated: May 18, 2017), you do not meet R87.1(2) (a), (b), and (c). I am not satisfied that during your period of employment at Starbucks Coffee Company you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation of Food service supervisors as set out in the NOC 6311. In addition, based on the evidence you have provided, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties of Food service supervisors as set out in the NOC 6311. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have performed at least one year of your declared full-time work experience within Canada under Skill Level B of the NOC 6311 as stated in your Express Entry profile
I work for starbucks as a shift supervisor so i assume my NOC is 6311 which is food service supervisor. However I knew another supervisor applying through 6211 as retail supervisor. From what I'm getting is that I applied the wrong NOC ? Also the company does not provided job description. I had to pull it from the database and attached this with my Letter of Employment.
Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to
standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third
Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful
and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance
during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and
performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and
feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partnerperformance.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and
connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation,
needs and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and
security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management
practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all
customers.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to
all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools
and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
please help me elders :(:(:(:(

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi Bro,

can i know to which number you called?? i have same timeline as urs..

good luck bro
Hi !!
Number is 1-888-242-2100. Choose 7 for expresss entry. Average processing time is around 15 min and don't forget to keep your UCI and express entry profile number with you

Reactions: fdelacerda

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
hey guys,

so my application got rejected. on the basis of this

I work for starbucks as a shift supervisor so i assume my NOC is 6311 which is food service supervisor. However I knew another supervisor applying through 6211 as retail supervisor. From what I'm getting is that I applied the wrong NOC ? Also the company does not provided job description. I had to pull it from the database and attached this with my Letter of Employment.
Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to
standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third
Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful
and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance
during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and
performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and
feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partnerperformance.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and
connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation,
needs and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and
security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management
practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all
customers.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to
all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools
and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
please help me elders :(:(:(:(
Sorry to hear that bro . What was your background check satus on ICAS before u got rejection status . I think the problem was that your job description was exactly copied from NOC . It took them 4 months to reject ur application ?

williameyidi

Dec 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Needed
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2017
LANDED..........
27-11-2017
Hey Guys I got PPR on the 15 sept 2017

Here is my timeline :

13th 2017 May e-AOR
1st June 2017 Medical Pass
1st June 2017 IP1
1st June 2017 RCMP request
5th 2017 July submit RCMP
15 September 2017 PPR

CEC (Outland).

One thing That I realized is that our whole life shouldn't revolve around receiving the Golden email.
Cause sooner or later we will have a response. I understand we all have to make plans, but checking MyCIC so much often won't get it to be processed any faster.

Take time and enjoy being with your friends before you leave and land in Canada.

I feel lucky to have received my PPR, and I am gratefull to all the members on this forum to be so supportive.

for all the AOR good luck, I am sure at this stage you will all be granted

Reactions: srujju

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
any FSW inland applicants here got any updates on their application?

i got med passed june 07 and
IP1 on June 16
(its been 2 months of nothingness)
and that's all, never got a single update after that

throw some light folks

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you!!! It feels soo surreal!!
Got it in the morning, and now its 7 pm, and I still can't believe it!!

Wishing you a quick PPR :)
Hi @IrenaIrena, I finally got the Golden email last night... Thank you for all your help and support.. I too still Cant believe it.

also, Would you or somebody you know can help how to go about sending passports when Me and my Spouse are in differenet countries?

Email says Passports and photos for me and all dependents should send them as one package. Can someone help or guide me about this?
AOR: May14th CEC Inland

Reactions: srujju

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Urgent help my friends !!

Please help !

I just got mail from CIC to providing some documents.
1: $490 feels for my spouse
2: marriage pics nad honeymoon pics
3: proof that you're living together and provide bank statement,insurance policy or light bills ect.

I have my marriage pics and all stuffs with me but I don't have any joint bank statement or joint insurance policy bcz I went back home for short periods of time only. Can you guys please suggest me which other documents I can send them to avoide any future query ?