Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Reactions: hope_faith

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi friends !

Someone is unlucky like me here ? Please give proper advice.
AOR: 12 may
Get married and add spouse name: 2 June
Requested to pay $550 as spouse fee : July 28
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application in in progress. We will send you message when we will start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've already applied for extensions of work permit bczMy work permit will expire next Month.

My lawyer said we are still good for your application. I don't know what's going on in his mind. I'm totally frustrated.

Please give your valuable suggestions
@Champ.90 what makes you feel that you are unlucky? Your application status looks good...and you have an immigration consultant/lawyer who is taking care of your file. Where is the worry? My friend, have you ever thought of people whose applications are been rejected due to silly reasons..yes if they say they are unlucky we can understand. Saying so don't be depressed or disheartened..it's just a matter of a couple of more weeks and PPR will be there. Try to understand you have added your spouse and for CIC it's again a totally new process to start for him/her..they will verify everything again for him/her. Hopefully, you are CEC let me tell you it is taking time for the applications to process..so just relax this is not the end of your world...okies and you have just married enjoy life, my friend. If your spouse is here in Canada..visit places enjoy the pristine beauty we have here..:)

Reactions: Champ.90

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am 124 days post-AOR and stuck in NA2 since the end of June. Anyone with a similar situation? Everybody's files seem to be moving a lot faster. The only change I had in my acc was No additional docs needed around a month ago. I am so tired of checking myCIC everyday, hoping for IP2. :(
@Didona84 I'm not sure but sometimes if you email CIC to know about your visa application processing office...it helps awake them in case your application has been parked aside. Just give it a try nothing harm in it.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
@Champ.90 what makes you feel that you are unlucky? Your application status looks good...and you have an immigration consultant/lawyer who is taking care of your file. Where is the worry? My friend, have you ever thought of people whose applications are been rejected due to silly reasons..yes if they say they are unlucky we can understand. Saying so don't be depressed or disheartened..it's just a matter of a couple of more weeks and PPR will be there. Try to understand you have added your spouse and for CIC it's again a totally new process to start for him/her..they will verify everything again for him/her. Hopefully, you are CEC let me tell you it is taking time for the applications to process..so just relax this is not the end of your world...okies and you have just married enjoy life, my friend. If your spouse is here in Canada..visit places enjoy the pristine beauty we have here..:)
Hey !!

Thanks a lot for your kind words my friend. Believe me it's one of the best thing I had ever heard for me. Yes I'm under CEC and I just called them to know the status for my application and agent said everything looks good in your file and you'll get good news soon. bdw thanks for your kind words again. I will definitely tell you when I'll get any update.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey !!

Thanks a lot for your kind words my friend. Believe me it's one of the best thing I had ever heard for me. Yes I'm under CEC and I just called them to know the status for my application and agent said everything looks good in your file and you'll get good news soon. bdw thanks for your kind words again. I will definitely tell you when I'll get any update.
See I told you...it's just a matter of a couple of weeks, no no it's a matter of a couple of days...lol...cheers.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thank you!!! It feels soo surreal!!
Got it in the morning, and now its 7 pm, and I still can't believe it!!

Wishing you a quick PPR :)
Thank you for your lovely wishes and you deserve this surreal moment ..in fact, after going through so much of agony we all deserve this..hehe...:)

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
OMG I just got the PPR email!!!!
Here's my timeline:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
July 28 - Medicals passed
July 28 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 28 - ADR RCMP for dependent
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
August 10 - additional documents being reviewed
August 18 - BOWP approved
September 11 - medicals changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam (probably because my husband's exam will expire next month)
September 12 - medicals changed back to passed
September 13 - BGC not applicable
September 14 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
September 18 - PPR email at 7:19pm Toronto time

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Here's my timeline:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
July 28 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
September 11 - medicals changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam (probably because my husband's exam will expire next month)
September 14 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
September 18 - PPR email
@agvalen1810....haha..see what I told you...congratulations mate....seriously happy for you...I have seen what you have been going through...Trust me I'm literally laughing while typing this message...great going, my friend...cheers..:)

Anand.ch225

Aug 31, 2017
Here's my timeline:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
Congratulations :)

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Here's my timeline:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
CONGRATS! Welcome to the club :))

Reactions: fdelacerda