+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
May 25th AOR
medical apssed August 15th
No update since then,i called cic agent today,she said medical is passed rest everythinh is in processing:(, background i sstuck @Tour application is in progress ,we will send u message when we start your background check.
Anyone here with same situation,
Its really stressing ??

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Guys I have a question,

I have already email CPC-Ottawa twice and got the same standard reply both times. They say that my file is at their office. So my question is, Is that Ottawa office the final place where applications get approved or would it be transferred to some LVO.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
@Singh32145 @MayAORWaiting @srujju

Thank you guys!!
The wait is mentally exhausting, but hang in there, IT'S COMING!!! :)
Getting a PR is a huge milestone in each of our lives, so just "enjoy" the historical moment!
Once you get a PR you will never ever will wait for one again, because you will be just another resident..

It's like Monica and Chendler here:

Once you get it, you wont be waiting for any visa again, you'll just be another permanent resident haha :)

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
May 25th AOR
medical apssed August 15th
No update since then,i called cic agent today,she said medical is passed rest everythinh is in processing:(, background i sstuck @Tour application is in progress ,we will send u message when we start your background check.
Anyone here with same situation,
Its really stressing ??
mine is like medical pass on july 25th and aor is may 12.... so keep your hopes positive:cool:

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
@Singh32145 @MayAORWaiting @srujju

Thank you guys!!
The wait is mentally exhausting, but hang in there, IT'S COMING!!! :)
Getting a PR is a huge milestone in each of our lives, so just "enjoy" the historical moment!
Once you get a PR you will never ever will wait for one again, because you will be just another resident..

It's like Monica and Chendler here:

Once you get it, you wont be waiting for any visa again, you'll just be another permanent resident haha :)
@IrenaIrena Thank you so much. Yes, that is true, but the waiting game and that free stress that comes with this is overpowering everything. Thank you so much for your support. will keep it positive. They have given me a due date( 23rd of this month). Even though, sometimes they do change the due dates, I will stay positive.

Congrats to all who got their PPRs and good luck to the people ( including me) who are waiting.. wishing you all a speedy PPR.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Guys I have a question,

I have already email CPC-Ottawa twice and got the same standard reply both times. They say that my file is at their office. So my question is, Is that Ottawa office the final place where applications get approved or would it be transferred to some LVO.
Guys please advise on the above.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Guys I have a question,

Hi, it means your application will be finalised at Ottawa, but if you are FSW Outland, there will likely be a secondary visa office closer to your location where you will be asked to send your passport when you receive your PPR.

Reactions: Boviesam

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Usually, Ottawa finalizes the applications.
However, there is always a chance they might send your file to Etobicoke for further investigation.
Oh so that means my file was at some LVO before who did their job and transferred my application to Ottawa where the final decision will be made?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Guys please advise on the above.
I got the same response twice.. After reading my GCMS notes, I understood that sometimes, they do transfer the files to Ottawa office fo load balancing. miy medicals and criminality were done at CIO and then eligibility was done at Ottawa office.. and still at Ottawa office for the last 3 months..

And I think for most of the inland applicants, the final decision would be made at Ottawa office.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Oh so that means my file was at some LVO before who did their job and transferred my application to Ottawa where the final decision will be made?
If you are an inland applicant, your file most likely was at Sydney first, then moved to Ottawa.

If you are an outland, Ottawa might be your initial office, and later your file will be moved to a local visa office in your country of residence.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi, it means your application will be finalised at Ottawa, but if you are FSW Outland, there will likely be a secondary visa office closer to your location where you will be asked to send your passport when you receive your PPR.
Hi there,

I am CEC Inland. Sent my first email to Ottawa in July- got the same standard reply
sent another email in September - got the same standard reply

I wonder how long would it take if that's the final stage.

Anand.ch225

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, How long it usually takes from IP2 to PPR for FSW Outland, AOR May 27. IP2 on Sept 15

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi there,

I am CEC Inland. Sent my first email to Ottawa in July- got the same standard reply
sent another email in September - got the same standard reply

I wonder how long would it take if that's the final stage.
One more question, I ordered my first GCMS after about 2 months since AOR. And it showed the following:

Eligibilty - Passed - Candidate
Other docs - Passed - Candidate

Does that means I have passed the eligibltiy? That "candidate" thing bothers me as I think its what the system automatically calculated based on the documents I provided and everything. I think my file was not even touched for 2 months because It didn't even had any notes from the visa officers.