Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hey this is Akash i Received my E Mail today for the PPR and i am really thank full to god my family and all of my friends who helped me here it was a long wait and really relived me a lot and the good news and conincidence is i am visiting to india tomorrow it was a great experiencemeeting such nice people here i have some question too if senior people could answer that would be really appreciated.

First of all my timeline :
Aor may 22
Medical and IP1 Aug 2
Na from Aug 2 to Sept 10
Sept 11 NA 2
Background changed to We are processing you background from
nA
And today at 7.30 Est i got a email to submit my passport.

If somebody could let me know what is the procedure to follow as i will in India day after tomorrow so can i send my passport from
India as i still have my current address from
Canada i am going o india for 45 daysand they asked to send the passport in 30 days could anyone please answer so that i can spend my vacation in peace.

Hey! Congrats on your PPR!! :)

You have to raise a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ) and ask them to re-route the PPR to the local visa office in India (give the new Indian address) because you are leaving Canada today/tomorrow. You may also attach a scan of your ticket,but its not required :)

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THEIR PPR, :)
but can somebody explain me the following timeline of my profile cuz while reading the comments i figured out that my bg has not been started yet (if i am not wrong)

AOR DATE : 12 may
Medical pass : Jul. 25
& following is my status

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS !

Aug 20, 2017
I had same profile
my background changed on 13 th September and got PPR next day I guess you will have same.
Thanks
Good luck everyone
but can somebody explain me the following timeline of my profile cuz while reading the comments i figured out that my bg has not been started yet (if i am not wrong)

& following is my status

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS !

inderpal

Jan 30, 2017
India
Category........
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hey this is Akash i Received my E Mail today for the PPR and i am really thank full to god my family and all of my friends who helped me here it was a long wait and really relived me a lot and the good news and conincidence is i am visiting to india tomorrow it was a great experiencemeeting such nice people here i have some question too if senior people could answer that would be really appreciated.

First of all my timeline :
Aor may 22
Medical and IP1 Aug 2
Na from Aug 2 to Sept 10
Sept 11 NA 2
Background changed to We are processing you background from
nA
And today at 7.30 Est i got a email to submit my passport.

If somebody could let me know what is the procedure to follow as i will in India day after tomorrow so can i send my passport from
India as i still have my current address from
Canada i am going o india for 45 daysand they asked to send the passport in 30 days could anyone please answer so that i can spend my vacation in peace.
Congrats, u application is inland or outland

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
Min

& following is my status

THANKS !
Mine is same as yours ,no update in background check, same status as urs ,been over month now .

Reactions: sokaur

ivyzhyy

Sep 15, 2017

& following is my status

THANKS !

Same here.
AOR: 16 May
Medical pass : Jul.28
No update since medical pass. Background check is the same as yours.