+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Sep 28, 2015
Have u ever seen not applicable in ur background status or it went straight to ip2,thnx
For me , I never saw NA in my profile.. It was "We are processing your application" till 11-Sep then on 12-Sep it changed to "We are processing your background check" and very next day I got PPR.

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your approximate timeline (if rcmp was requested) and how many applicants were in the profile (#dependents)?
hi no dependants, no rcmp. no ADR.meds passed and ip1 july 28, na aug 4 then ip2 sep 12. ppr-sep13 ..

Riddh

Sep 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have been following this thread silently for a long time, my AOR is in 18th may (CEC Inland), today i got the message to do re-do my spouse medical. My additional documents Says : We do not need additional document, Background check : We are processing your background check. I was wondering to know about the processing time after i submit my spouse's medical report. Moreover, I need a guidance how to submit it once she done with her medical?

Any guidance would be really helpful

Regards,
Riddhish

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hello Guys,

I have been following this thread silently for a long time, my AOR is in 18th may (CEC Inland), today i got the message to do re-do my spouse medical. My additional documents Says : We do not need additional document, Background check : We are processing your background check. I was wondering to know about the processing time after i submit my spouse's medical report. Moreover, I need a guidance how to submit it once she done with her medical?

Regards,
Riddhish
Hi! :)

In order to submit it, you have to send them a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) ( https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) with the new medical form that will be given to you at the doctors office.
The results will be submitted by your doctor, and the processing will take at least 2 weeks.

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Riddhish
Hi! May I ask you.. is your BGC status IP1 or IP2?