+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi! :)

I wouldn't worry about it, simply because they assess your education credentials as part of Eligibility.
On top of your file the eligibility says "Recommended Pass", so I think you are fine.

I am really curious about the due date they mentioned on top. Hopefully, you will get it that day!
Fingers crossed for you and relax, you are almost-almost there :)
Yeah, they have mentioned that it is 23rd of this month. I have seen many posts here that the due dates keep change all the time.. Hopefully they stick to this one. .. Thank you so much Irena :)

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Last edited:
Reactions: srujju

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
Is there anyone in similar position as I am?

AOR 18 May (2 ppl) CEC inland
Medicals: 1 August
"we are processing you bg check": 1 August

NO RCMP requests, no updates since then.... o_Oo_Oo_O
I don't know what is going oooooooon :eek::eek::eek: It is not about time, it is more why it is stuck, is there something they need or if we are missing anything...

I called them, they didn't want to even open my profile since it is not 6 months of processing time yet...and also told me if they need a doc they will let me know-.-
I am thinking to order GCMS note...but you have to wait for them another month!!! -.- and in 2 days, it will be 4 months of waiting in total:(.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Is there anyone in similar position as I am?

AOR 18 May (2 ppl) CEC inland
Medicals: 1 August
"we are processing you bg check": 1 August

NO RCMP requests, no updates since then.... o_Oo_Oo_O
I don't know what is going oooooooon :eek::eek::eek: It is not about time, it is more why it is stuck, is there something they need or if we are missing anything...

I called them, they didn't want to even open my profile since it is not 6 months of processing time yet...and also told me if they need a doc they will let me know-.-
I am thinking to order GCMS note...but you have to wait for them another month!!! -.- and in 2 days, it will be 4 months of waiting in total:(.
I am in a similar situation (24th May and CEC) - I wouldn't worry about it, we are within the processing time and will likely get an update before the end of September. Don't forget - often IP2 and NA2 happen very quickly (sometimes same day!) for those who have been waiting a while.

Also - be sure to check the May tracker - you will see there are MANY people with earlier AOR dates who are still waiting.

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hey guys!
I just had an update on my application. BGC went from "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to not applicable. Is this NA2?? What's next? Please see my timeline below:

CEC inland
May 16 - eAPR
May 17 - AOR
July 28 - Medicals passed
July 28 - BGC we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 28 - ADR RCMP for dependent
August 9 - RCMP uploaded
August 10 - additional documents being reviewed
August 18 - BOWP approved
September 11 - medicals changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam (probably because my husband's exam will expire next month)
September 12 - medicals changed back to passed
September 13 - BGC not applicable

Last edited:

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
CEC INLAND

Aor May 6th

Rcmp request and med approved: 18th july

Rcmp provided: 21st July Status Documents being reviewed

No additional documents required 12th September

Changed again to additonal documents being reviewed 13th september

Whats going on?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Feb 25, 2017
I am in a similar situation (24th May and CEC) - I wouldn't worry about it, we are within the processing time and will likely get an update before the end of September. Don't forget - often IP2 and NA2 happen very quickly (sometimes same day!) for those who have been waiting a while.

Also - be sure to check the May tracker - you will see there are MANY people with earlier AOR dates who are still waiting.
Hi Guys,

I am May 20 AOR and still in IP1 since aug first week.

Did you contact CIC for what stage application is?

I got only generic reply.

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hi Guys,

they will only give a geneic reply,
if the officer is kind, they spill little extra about your application status
but very often they get annoyed (but they won't show it)
last time i called they said "please do not call for minor info on your application, please refer the website we have all info out there" because they get 100's of calls every hour

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hi Guys,

Hi I'm May 17 AOR and my BGC changed yesterday from IP1 to NA2 so maybe yours will change soon too :) my timelime is in my previous post in this page (just a couple of messages above this one)

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
CEC INLAND

Aor May 6th

Rcmp request and med approved: 18th july

Rcmp provided: 21st July Status Documents being reviewed

No additional documents required 12th September

Changed again to additonal documents being reviewed 13th september

Whats going on?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Anyone any clue?