+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Monty wadhwa

Aug 9, 2017
Hey everyone i have following this forum from last 4 months and i just need to get some information if somebody can help me out coz i am really depressed.
May31 Aor
CEC INLAND
MEDICAL PASSED-4AUG
BG IN PROGRESS-5AUG
BG-NA FROM 7 AUG.
AFTER THAT NO UPDATE.

really worried because i am short by 9 days of 2 year experience but my hours are perfectly fine as per rules, is there a any problem with my file and how long it will take to get PPR.any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hey everyone i have following this forum from last 4 months and i just need to get some information if somebody can help me out coz i am really depressed.
May31 Aor
CEC INLAND
MEDICAL PASSED-4AUG
BG IN PROGRESS-5AUG
BG-NA FROM 7 AUG.
AFTER THAT NO UPDATE.

really worried because i am short by 9 days of 2 year experience but my hours are perfectly fine as per rules, is there a any problem with my file and how long it will take to get PPR.any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance.
HI! :)

To be qualified under CEC you need 1 year experience, not 2. Or its a typo?

Your timeline is standard, and there is nothing to be worried about.

You can expect PPR any day before December 1, as this will be a 6 months deadline for processing of your application.

Monty wadhwa

Aug 9, 2017
HI! :)

To be qualified under CEC you need 1 year experience, not 2. Or its a typo?

Your timeline is standard, and there is nothing to be worried about.

You can expect PPR any day before December 1, as this will be a 6 months deadline for processing of your application.

Thanx for the reply mate. I was worried because i filled up Canadian experience for 2 years while creating my profile. If i am not wrong they give you points based on your experience ryt?? The reason i am short by 9 days because i was on training for that time period ans it was unpaid and i have attached Letter of explanation. So far they haven't asked for any additional docs.

Havent got this much depressed in my whole entire life. OMG LIFE..

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Thanx for the reply mate. I was worried because i filled up Canadian experience for 2 years while creating my profile. If i am not wrong they give you points based on your experience ryt?? The reason i am short by 9 days because i was on training for that time period ans it was unpaid and i have attached Letter of explanation. So far they haven't asked for any additional docs.

Havent got this much depressed in my whole entire life. OMG LIFE..
You can try recalculating your points by stating only 1 year of Canadian experience. If it's still over your ITA draw, there is nothing to be worried about.
As for the 9 days, if in your reference letter it states that you worked for 1 year for their company (your training days are included in the period of employment), you are good.
CIC mainly checks the reference letter. Only, if they see sth suspicious, they might call the employer to verify information, check your T4s etc.

Yes, the waiting is stressful, because your life is "on hold", BUT sitting and getting depressed will not change the speed of processing of your application. You just voluntarily put yourself in a miserable situation, instead of enjoying the last summer days, spending time with your friends/family, etc. Think of how you can spend the time during this waiting period efficiently. Maybe sign up for some courses, that you always wanted to take, but never had time for. Keep yourself busy, let the situation go, and the PPR will come sooner than you think.

Think positively :)

Reactions: Samoinp

Monty wadhwa

Aug 9, 2017
You can try recalculating your points by stating only 1 year of Canadian experience. If it's still over your ITA draw, there is nothing to be worried about.
As for the 9 days, if in your reference letter it states that you worked for 1 year for their company (your training days are included in the period of employment), you are good.
CIC mainly checks the reference letter. Only, if they see sth suspicious, they might call the employer to verify information, check your T4s etc.

Yes, the waiting is stressful, because your life is "on hold", BUT sitting and getting depressed will not change the speed of processing of your application. You just voluntarily put yourself in a miserable situation, instead of enjoying the last summer days, spending time with your friends/family, etc. Think of how you can spend the time during this waiting period efficiently. Maybe sign up for some courses, that you always wanted to take, but never had time for. Keep yourself busy, let the situation go, and the PPR will come sooner than you think.

Think positively :)

Thanku for the kind words of motivation freind... I dont know who are you personally but i wish i could have come to you and say thanku in person.. And i have attached my T4, paystub and everything while submitting it.hopefully we all guys have speedy PPR and get rid of this long wait. Wish you luck.

God bless

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Thanku for the kind words of motivation freind... I dont know who are you personally but i wish i could have come to you and say thanku in person.. And i have attached my T4, paystub and everything while submitting it.hopefully we all guys have speedy PPR and get rid of this long wait. Wish you luck.

God bless
Anytime, haha :) Fingers crossed x

rachitsethia

Sep 4, 2017
There is no delay :) you're within a normal processing timeframe (6 months).
Every case is different, and there are many factors that influence the processing speed of every application, so the fact that some people have already got their PPR doesnt really mean anything. One can get it in 19 days, another in 6 months. It all varies.

No need to worry, you will get it in a few weeks or maybe even earlier ;)
Actually it's been 4.5 months and I see people getting PPR with AOR of July and Aug. This makes me anxious.

Request for additional medical test came after 3.5 months which I eventually passed. I hope I don't fall under the 20% pool wherein it takes longer than 6 months to process. :p

Thanks for the reply though. Hope everyone gets it soon.

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
When was your medical passed and is this the first changed in your background status ,before this was it like .your app. In progress we will send u message when we start ur background check,let me know vere i am in same situation , thnx no change after meeical passed.[/QUOTE

AOR 29 MAY
medical passed
Same thing for background check as yours. Nothing update since 1 month.
Bai keep sharing. Thanks

jijialex

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hi,
I am 22th May CEC inland,
Yesterday my profile BG status changed from "We are processing your application" to "We are processing your background check" and "addtional documents provided are being reviewed" changed to "we do not need addtional documents" but today again it changed to "addtional documents provided are being reviewed".Can any one help me why its reverted again to previous stage and which status will be now?

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
Yes, CIC might request additional documents on your governmental job (if you had one), or on military service (like in your case), while checking Security. You are in a final stage now :)
Thanks for your reply! I hope to get PPR soon together! :)

Aug 21, 2017
I found the same change as yours. My additional doc changed from "we are reviewing" to "we do not need additional documents" yesterday. I filed all when I got AOR in the beginning so there was no additional docs I have provided until now.
But my BG status has never been changed but stayed "We are processing your background check" since I started to check from Aug 8th when I saw medical passed.
I'm CEC inland applied online.

I see some CEC applicants got the same changes in the additional doc status, so I'm guessing its a good sign or I want to believe lol

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Yesterday I got my GCMS.. I'd like to share a few things and take your input..

Assesments:
Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medicals : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Assigned to : HS**** ( Officer code)
Assigned by: RS****
Due Date: 2017/09/22

The interesting this is the notes section.. I have overall 20 notes.. 1 is the latest, 20 is the old..

7 to 20 were notes that was created during the time of AOR (system generated )

Notes 6 dated 1st of June, 2017 : Reviewed by Program Assistant

this is what it says
//I have reviewed this application based upon the docs submitted by the applicant : and mentioned all the details like R10 ok, CRS 441, RCMP screening NRT ( No recorded trace) , and some other stuff related to my file including WES, criminality pass, canadian education documents; credential reviewed;canadian education recognized; unable to determine the level of education;officer: please review document #e123***; ECA reviewed;

Notes 5 dates 5th of June, 2017 : text: ***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK CRIMINALITY PASSED

Notes 4 dated 7th of June : by Case Analyst ( this is in Ottawa) moved to ottawa due to load

here the case analyst verified everything including my employment history and mentioned no adverse information.. RECOMMENDED PASSED

this is what he wrote :
Case Analyst: based on the documents provided by the applicant and details on the file I make the following recommendation:
Recommendation: Recommended pass; MI2 A11.2 appears met; R87.1 appears met

I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as a single applicant; gained points for canadian work experience for company 1 and company 2. document1 and 2 are presented. gained points for cnadian eduation document #e123*** NOTE: Business Management-Internation business from **** college name.

Verified employers location, place, everythings looks met. No adverse information and here he mentioned some other details about paystubs and t4s and everyting is good, no red flag

Notes 3: PreValue verified ( ottawa office )
Notes 2 : my email inquiry

Notes 1 : ( latest ) : by the officer whose ID starts with H*** as I mentioned in my post ..
he just opened my file but has not done anything because the text section shows blank :
this was on 23rd last month and on the same month I got ghost update but was nothing on file

I request file ;last month and it was generated 8th of this month.. 9th my additional docs updated from being reviewed to no need.

So, my question is : looking at the notes 4, 5, and 6 : I was little worried when the program assistant said unable to recognize level of education, but later in other notes, case analyst said recommend pass and mentioned by level of education.. am I interpreting correct ? he verified my level of candian education and forwarded it to the officer?

I 'm not able to guess anything from this .. what can I do at this point ? can any one suggest ?

Reactions: ekramece

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
Yesterday I got my GCMS.. I'd like to share a few things and take your input..

Assesments:
Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medicals : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Assigned to : HS**** ( Officer code)
Assigned by: RS****
Due Date: 2017/09/22

The interesting this is the notes section.. I have overall 20 notes.. 1 is the latest, 20 is the old..

7 to 20 were notes that was created during the time of AOR (system generated )

Notes 6 dated 1st of June, 2017 : Reviewed by Program Assistant

this is what it says
//I have reviewed this application based upon the docs submitted by the applicant : and mentioned all the details like R10 ok, CRS 441, RCMP screening NRT ( No recorded trace) , and some other stuff related to my file including WES, criminality pass, canadian education documents; credential reviewed;canadian education recognized; unable to determine the level of education;officer: please review document #e123***; ECA reviewed;

Notes 5 dates 5th of June, 2017 : text: ***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK CRIMINALITY PASSED

Notes 4 dated 7th of June : by Case Analyst ( this is in Ottawa) moved to ottawa due to load

here the case analyst verified everything including my employment history and mentioned no adverse information.. RECOMMENDED PASSED

this is what he wrote :
Case Analyst: based on the documents provided by the applicant and details on the file I make the following recommendation:
Recommendation: Recommended pass; MI2 A11.2 appears met; R87.1 appears met

I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as a single applicant; gained points for canadian work experience for company 1 and company 2. document1 and 2 are presented. gained points for cnadian eduation document #e123*** NOTE: Business Management-Internation business from **** college name.

Verified employers location, place, everythings looks met. No adverse information and here he mentioned some other details about paystubs and t4s and everyting is good, no red flag

Notes 3: PreValue verified ( ottawa office )
Notes 2 : my email inquiry

Notes 1 : ( latest ) : by the officer whose ID starts with H*** as I mentioned in my post ..
he just opened my file but has not done anything because the text section shows blank :
this was on 23rd last month and on the same month I got ghost update but was nothing on file

I request file ;last month and it was generated 8th of this month.. 9th my additional docs updated from being reviewed to no need.

So, my question is : looking at the notes 4, 5, and 6 : I was little worried when the program assistant said unable to recognize level of education, but later in other notes, case analyst said recommend pass and mentioned by level of education.. am I interpreting correct ? he verified my level of candian education and forwarded it to the officer?

I 'm not able to guess anything from this .. what can I do at this point ? can any one suggest ?
How long did it take you to get the notes?
I wonder what due date means! Maybe it is the day they will make a final decision... o_O;)